Chapter Six : The Truth .

Marshall's Point of View

Anger . That's all I could feel at the moment . Just seeing Ice Queen's personal diary scared the shit out of me to the point that , I wanted to escape . As soon as the new kid opened that book , it was like old memories and flashbacks came out of the pages and into real life . When Ice Queen was normal , after the War .. We used to write daily entries on that book ; we used to write about our days , how we felt and our new challenges for the next day .. I was a little boy back them , I didn't know that it was going to end up in someone else's hands !

That's why I almost lost control when I saw it , again . I don't know how the hell this kid knows the Ice Queen or , how the fuck he got that book .. but , I intend to find out . I notice that my breathing starts to increase as the time goes by , which is creeping everyone else out . I look around the classroom , and feel everyone's eyes on me ; LSP laughs at me quietly , knowing that it pisses me off when he does that .. The new kid sits beside me , looking at me with the most worried and scared expression " What the fuck are y'all lookin' at ? " I yell at both of them , showing how angry and violent I am feeling . I grab the new kids arm , and drag him out of the classroom . I know I'm supposed to stay here until detention is over , but I can't stay in there any longer ..

Quickly , we walk down the halls and finally , we walk outside . I let go of his arm , as he adjusts himself ; I start to pace back and forth impatiently , flashbacks of the Ice Queen's face and voice crowding my mind . Stop fucking messing with my head ! I stop and look at the new kid , his whole body is shaking . " Tell me the fucking truth right now , or else ! " I threaten aggressively , as I start remembering those old times where we used to write on that book . He takes out the book again , as he hands it to me slowly . I start shaking as he places it on my hands , feeling the warm leather of it's cover ; I brush my fingers lightly over the title and author name , tears starting to roll down my face .

" Follow me " The new kid whispers , as he starts walking in front of me . I'm shaken by the book but instead of arguing and fussing , I do as he says . I normally don't follow orders or anything like that , but I have to do it this time ; he's the only one who knows all the answers to my questions . I walk in silence , staring at the book in my hands ; we used to have so much fun writing in this book , that we mostly forgot about our daily struggles . The Ice Queen was the only friend I had after the War , when I was lost and confused .. I was very young , I didn't know what I was doing until she found me and made my life better . I hope this kid could clear up all my doubts , because all of this is troubling me . " You okay back there ? " The new kid says , as he notices that I've fallen behind . I look up at him , and notice that his face seems familiar ; I don't know where I've seen him before but , it feels like I've known him my entire life .

I slowly approach him , watching my every step . I quietly place my left hand on his cheek , as I stare into his captivating eyes ; getting a hint of love , kindness, and pinkish tones . I feel his cheek warm up under my hand , making me chuckle lightly . I gasp and widen my eyes as I take a step back , tears forming in my eyes . " You're the fucking Prince , aren't you ? " I put my hand over my mouth as I stop myself from screaming , his smile and blush fade instantly as soon as that sentence comes out of my mouth . He approaches me , and whispers " You caught me , but please don't be so loud ! " He growls at me , defensively . I never noticed him before , I didn't even know he was the Prince of Ooo until now ! He walks past me , ignoring what I just said as he keeps walking .. I've never met anyone like him before , he doesn't even care about me and what I have to say ; I'm used to always getting attention from everyone , so it's weird when I don't get it from someone else .

" We're here " He says as he stops in front of me . I look down at the ground and notice that there's snow covering the light colored grass , I gasp as I look up and come face-to-face with the Ice Kingdom . My hands and body start shaking unexpectedly , I haven't been here in a long time .. The last time I was here was when the Ice Queen went completely insane and she forgot who I was . I close my eyes as tears roll down my eyes rapidly , as a certain flashbacks fill my mind .

- Flashback ; A Long Time Ago -

" Ice Queen , please don't put the crown on , again ! " I yell as there's a snowstorm forming outside the Ice Castle . Ice Queen laughs hysterically as she looks at me , then she looks at the interior of the castle she just made . " Don't leave me , please ! " I plead with every strength left in my body , I haven't eaten or slept in a long time .. That's why , I can barely stand right now .

Suddenly , the snowstorm stops and everything seems to have calmed down . I look up at the Ice Queen with tears in my eyes , hoping that this nightmare is over . She stops flying and sets foot on the ground , in front of me .. She slowly walks up to me and says " Who are you , little boy ? "

A cold sensation fills my mind and heart as I knew that I lost her and she's never coming back . I will forever hate that crown , I will forever hate myself because I wasn't good enough for her to stop ; I know she did it to protect me , and to save me from my surroundings .. but , I lost the only friend I had ..

I guess , I've payed the price .. 

- Real Life -

I clench my fists in anger as the flashback stops . I fall to the ground as my legs give up on me , I start sobbing uncontrollably , thinking about the fact that I lost the Ice Queen and I couldn't do anything to stop her .. " Marshall " The new kid comes to my side , as he helps me up ; it's weird for me to open up like this , I never cry in front of anyone .. unless , I'm pretty upset or pissed .. Like , I did when I was fighting LSP . Stupid bitch ! " Come on " He says as he starts walking towards the castle , my heart beating faster with every step ; this is so weird !

Glob , I hope I don't regret this ..