Chapter Ten : Last Night .

Marshall's Point of View

I laugh as the warm and strong liquid runs down my throat . A shot turns into three , maybe four .. and , that's when everything started going downhill ; if I knew what had happened that night , I wouldn't have drunk so much alcohol . I wouldn't have drunk at all .. For the sake of others .

Everyone's sitting down on the sand , surrounded by the warm heat of the campfire and the soft and serene sounds of the ocean waves crashing onto the sand . It's about 11 p.m and I think I'm either losing my mind or I'm a little too wasted for my own taste , but who fucking cares ?

" Ash , pass the bottle ! You're drinking it all ! " I shove him , watching him as he takes another sip out of the Jack Daniel's bottle . I roll my eyes as he shoves his tongue onto the top neck of the bottle , licking the inside of the bottle in a circular motion . I know exactly what he's trying to do , but I'm not disgusted at all ; Vampires don't get disgusted by anything , we drink blood , for god's sake ! I snatch the bottle away from him , wipe off his remaining saliva and start chugging down the bottle .

" Marshall ! Marshall ! Marshall ! " The guys and Gumball start cheering me on , as I start chugging down the entire bottle without a problem . They cheer and scream as I finish the whole thing without wanting to puke my guts out . I close my eyes as I start feeling the strong power of the whiskey ; I start feeling a bit too dizzy , but ignore it and continue having a good time .

" Alright , so .. It seems like we're all wasted as shit " Ash starts speaking , his slurred words barely making it out of his mouth . He rubs his hands together and laughs evilly , showing his excitement in an evil way . " So maybe .. we should play Spin the Bottle " He smirks at us . The rest of us burst out laughing at his idea .

" Um , do we look fourteen to you ? " I say as I laugh out , mocking and bullying his idea of fun . He crosses his arms and sighs in a frustrated matter . " Isn't that game for babies ? " I finish off my sentence , taking in another shot from another bottle . For a moment , the world goes blurry and all of my attention falls on him .. I can hear the muffled sounds of Ash's words , but can't exactly make out what he's saying . Our eyes meet , and I see his cheeks turn a darker shade of pink . Everything falls into place , as I notice that we're almost out of drinks , so I get up and walk towards the house . I wink at Gumball as I walk by him , giving him a slight sign to follow me .

I walk into the kitchen and take out a few other bottles of alcohol , my stomach turning and waiting for his arrival . " You wanted to see me ? " I turn around and can't help but to smile at the sight of him , leaning against the doorframe . I don't know what came over me , I don't know if it was the thrill of the moment , or the alcohol talking .. but , I couldn't believe what I did next .

I walked towards him in a seductive kind of way , approaching his being . I roughly push him up against the wall , I place my hand on the left side of his face , as I push my body against him . " I know you've been wanting this for a long time , Gumball .. " I say as I roughly place my lips and fangs on his neck , sucking and kissing at the area . A moan escapes his lips as my lips touch that sensitive spot . At that moment , my hormones were driving me insane .. I wanted more , I needed more to fulfill my fantasies and desires .

" You know , Gumball .. " I stop kissing and sucking on his neck , as I part my lips from his skin . I chuckle as I see a love bite / mark on his neck , showing that he's my territory . I grab his face , both of our chests rising up and down . " I've always wondered what you taste like .. " I grab his neck forcefully , and kiss his plum lips with passion . I stop and look deep into his eyes , and I can see that he wants this , too . I smirk as I go down on my knees , unbuckling his belt and lowering his pants and underwear .

I lick my lips as I look up at him , asking for permission to proceed . He nods and closes his eyes , waiting for the pleasure I'm about to give him . I take it in my mouth , and I soften as his taste .. I take my tongue and start licking it up and down , in a slow and rough motion . He whines as I start going faster and faster . And , that's when I lost it .

- The Next Morning , 10 a.m -

I wake up with a sudden alarmed and cold feeling deep in my stomach . I start to panic when I can't remember anything that happened last night .. My breathing becomes shallow , as I place my hand over my heart , feeling its rapid beats . That's it , I'm never drinking again !

I look to my left and rub my eyes in disbelief . What's Gumball doing in my bed , naked ? Fear and shame start filling up every bone in my body .. I cover my face as soon as I start remembering everything we did . I'm such an asshole . I am 100 % sure it was the liquor and my crazy hormones that did all of this , but still .. It's basically my entire fault !

I quietly and softly get out of bed , making sure I don't wake him up . I step into the shower as I wash away this icky feeling , I'm not even sure if I enjoyed it or not .. I can't remember anything ! And it's so frustrating .. I close my eyes as the water takes me away to another world , taking away all of my problems and disbeliefs ..

Obviously , I'm not a virgin . I love having sex with anything , literally . I have had sex with both genders before and I have enjoyed them both equally . But , why do I feel so weird about this all of a sudden ? Maybe , it's because of the individual . I have had one night stands before , but all of those didn't mean anything to me .. Gumball is my friend and I hate myself for the fact that I had sex with one of my closest friends , without even remembering exactly what happened .

I step out of the shower , change quickly into a new pair of clothes and head out the door . I just need to go for a drive , to calm my nerves and help me remember everything . I just need to feel the wheel in my hands , the breeze against my face and the acceleration of my heart as I speed up .

As I start the car and everything starts coming back to me , I feel something change inside of me .