(2) #AGML - Flash Mob

[ Kris POV ]

"What are you talking about? are you all out of your damn mind?" i say simultaniously stand to get my bag and leave.

The rest are following me.Tao and Chanyeol run to my side,Cling to my both arm.

Chanyeol - "Really hyung? . . . you still don't like her?.

Tao - "Ne Hyung, I think She's nice and beautiful.I think i wanna make friends with her also."

Suho - "I think  it's been half a year since she confess to you."

Chen - " I like her guts,to confess to you in front of our other classmates/schoolmates."

Im just listening to what they're saying.Thinking deeply on that day i first meet Jessie.

*Flashback*

We're all sitting at our hang out place when we heard our song MAMA being played at the school radio.The entire school heard it,so the other's are puzzled.The school difinitely not doing this kind of thing ecxept for announcement.

We saw our schoolmates running.

" What's happening Hyung? " Chanyeol ask.

" We all don't know so let's find it out ." kai said and run together with Baekhyun.The other's are following too,so i lazily stand up and go with them.

When we get there,We saw a girl dancing to our song.She's so damn good,I can see her nice body dancing right to the beat.On that instance,2 girls joining her.When they reached the chorus another 3 girls joined them.They dance really well.It was jaw dropping.The girl i saw first do a freestyle during adlib.She come near to us and pulled out Lay and Kai to dance with her. After that,they danced to the chorus,Lay and Kai go back to our side.

"That was awesome hyung,and she's really good.I like her" Kai said in excitement,catching his breath.

Everyone still focusing on what's happening in front of them.

After the performance.The 6 girls introduce themselve's.

"Annyeong Haseo.TeamKJ imnida." they chorus.

"My name is Jessie Park and Im the Leader, they are my Team Mates/Bestfriends Pauline,Bianca,Justine,Sky,and Sofie.We are new here in your school,Please be good to us and let's be friends" She said and they bow together.

I was mesmerized by her smile.Until i heard her say again.

" We are from the Philippines, We transfer here because of Exo oppa,and to let Kris oppa know my feelings for him." she  said frankly while smiling at me.

The people around us fussing in shock of what they heard.

*End of Flashback*

I can't believe her.She has guts to confess infront of so many people,other is our fans.

What if sasaeng attacked her.? she's so really reckless.She doesn't know what she's doing.She's risking her life too much.

And We head out to school,going to SMTown for practice.

♥♥♥

×Kirin High- Infront of Building A - 10:30 am×

[ Jessie POV..]

I'm standing in front of Building A,I raised my hands and the music start.I danced to the beat of Rum pum pum,after a while music changed to Bubble pop,Pauline and Sofie enter.and the end of song was Growl, Bianca,Justine and Sky joined.We all danced to it.

After the performance I saw Exo was watching and now clapping except Kris oppa.He cling his head left and right and walk out.

Lay,Chanyeol,Chen,Luhan,Xiumin and Suho walk towards us and congratulate us.

"Thanks guys,We really practice for that." i said while smiling to them.

"And because of that let's go and eat,my treat." Suho says.

" Jinja oppa?. omo! ppali,kkaja kkaja." i excitedly cling into his arm.Everybody laugh,to my cuteness act.

*Restaurant at Gangnam*

Everyone gathered around the rectangular table full of different foods.

" Do you really like Kris? " Chanyeol ask out of the blue,still cooking the pork belly.

I choked with what i eat.And Tao hurriedly gave me water.

"Yah! what's with you Hyung? " Sehun tap chanyeol's arm.

" wae? I'm just curious about it,Why she like my Hyung that much.Mian Jessie" giving me his cute and famous V pose

"and also our dorm are full of her gifts." Chanyeol wink at me.

I laugh at them.

"Ne Kris oppa,hwanjeon joayo. . . " I replied while giggling.

" But Wae? " Chen added.

Me - "Because he's tall."

Tao - "I'm tall too"

Chanyeol - "Nado"

Me - "Cuz he's handsome"

Sehun - "Im handsome too"

Me - "cuz he can rap"

Baekhyun - "I can rap too."

Suho just laughing quietly.

Me - "cuz i like how he dance"

"I can dance too" Lay and Kai duet.

We can't hold it anymore,Suho and I laugh really hard.The two just look at each other and laugh too.

Me - "cuz he's gege?"

"Nado" Luhan raise his both hand.

I smirk and said.

"Cuz,he is My Style"

Everyone look at each other and make face to me.

"aahhhh" they chorus.

"now eat or i'll them all" i said while pointing at the food.

And everyone start to feed themeselves.

♥♥

*What's on your mind?*

Marhaebwa Chingudeul.

n/p - Maria by Kim Ah Joong