(3) #AGML - SMTown

*Saturday Morning - 9:00am*

(X-O-X-O,X-O-X-O,X-O-X-O salmyeosi ibmatcheon X-neun Kiss,donggeuroke oneun O-neun Hug,hoksi bolsseo algo isseulkka oh.)

I heard my phone ringing,someone is calling.I Think.I pick it up and look at the screen.

"oh,it's Sunny unni. . . . Yoboseyo? unni~? " i excitedly answerd.

Sunny - "Yah,eodiya??"

Me - "Wae unni? im just at home."

Sunny - "Come to SMTown,Samcheon wanna see you.ppali."

Me - "arraseo unni~..jamkkaman..."

I hung up and get my bag and car key.running towards the parking lot.

My House is near at the SMTown,so it's just a walking distance,but since Sunny said ppali it means it's important.

(Inside SMTOWN)

I'm walking in the lobby when i heard Exo's Wolf been played I start  singing also.While waiting for the elevator.I saw Kris,Xiumin,Chen,Chanyeol,Lay and Luhan at the canteen.

So  i approached them,but before i get to thier table i heard someone calling my name.When I turn left i saw Fx unni,and Amber is waving at me.So i decided to go to them first.

"Amber ssi,long time no see," i smiled brightly.

"Krystal your still beautiful" i kiss them one by one on the cheeks.

"Yah,Thank you" krystal smiled.

"Yes,as if we didn't meet last week" amber say while laughing.

I sat at the vacant sit.

"By the way what are you doing here?" Victoria unni ask.

"Samcheon wanna see me,maybe he misses me so much," i smirk

"but why you still here?"

Sulli ask.

"I saw Kris oppa ,Xiumin oppa and other Exo member,so i decided to come to them but amber called me,So i come here first."

"You still like Kris? even he didn't talk to you?" Luna ask.

"Ne,he's my ultimate crush." i smirk.

"Wooohh,I thought it was me?" Siwon interrupt. walking towards us.

" ahh, guys i'll go now,Samcheon is waiting"

Krystal and Amber smiled.

I blushed and hurriedly stand up and left.

(CEO Office)

I knocked and enter,I saw Samcheon on the window looking outside.I called him.

"Samcheon,Im here" i started.

"oh,sit down princess. . . .your mom call me this morning,she said why you didn't call them?" he said while sitting in his precious chair.

i poked my head. " ahh yeh,it's been two weeks since i called them. . .I forgot, I call mom later,samcheon". . .

"You better do,You know your mom,she's always exaggirate things." samcheon smirk.

"So how's school? aren't you going home for vacation?"

"It's fine samcheon.yes i'm planning maybe next month.I still have things to finished."

"ok,make it fast and let me know so that i can booked you a flight."

"ok samcheon,by the way can i use the facilities here? i'm going to excercise a bit.Im gaining a baby fats already," I said while inspectioning my body.

"Araseo,ka! . . .baby fats,as if you have that,Just tell me straight if you want to see Kris" I blushed

"yeh, ajhussi,"  i jokingly said and run outside.

I changed in my own locker and find an empty room, I'll be doing yoga.

I found an empty room near at Exo's practice room.I entered and start my yoga.

[ Kris POV ]

*At the Canteen*

"yah,aedeura ,are you done? we still have to finished our routine." I exclaimed.

"Ne" they duet and stand.

At the elevator.

"Did you saw Jessie awhile ago? I saw her talking to Fx sunbaenim,and left when Siwon hyung arrived." chanyeol started.

"yeh,maybe she has a crush on Siwon hyung" chen added looking at me.

"yah,stop talking bad words," i exclaimed. "Why this elevator so slow?

Xiumin poke Luhan and they make face.

"Are you jealous hyung?" Lay said.

"I said shut up,your too noisy."

The elevator open and I walk straight to the practice room,when i'm about to pass to the second room next to us.I saw A girl doing a yoga,I can see only her back so i cant tell who is she.

"who's that sexy girl?" Luhan already beside me.

"Woohh,what a curve." Chanyeol added.

"eodi?? Tao jump to us who's going out from the practice room.

I lost my balance.I accidentally pull Luhan to the door to get strength but sadly the door isn't lock so we fall on the floor.

♥♥♥

*What's on your mind??*

I'm writing this while listening to Exo song

n/p - Mama by Exo K