(24) #AGML - New Year's Eve

× Tteokbarohae neon jeongmal bad boy,sarang bodan hogi sipeon,geu dongan na nottaemi kkampak sogeseo neom,ongan geoya ×

Run Devil Run by SNSD

╰_╯╰_╯╰_╯

[ Kris POV ]

This guys really living in luxury,but It didn't show in their personality.

When I saw them earlier,it seems that they're just enjoying life.

Jessie told us that the six of them really born with gold spoon in the mouth but still down to earth.

It's really good to know them better,the real people behind those luxury life they have.

I just learned that the Six of them became friends because they like Kpop and especially Us.

I also discovered their secrets,like Jessie has a really huge crush on me.

Sky on Tao,Pauline on Chanyeol,Bianca on Lay,Justine on Luhan and Sofie on Xiumin.

Also because of their wealth the six of them helping an Orphanage and a Home for the Aged.

They're supporting the "STOP BULLYING" Movement, where us Exo members supporting also.

And as I do my researched on them I learned also that Jessie's Father was a Business Tycoon,here and in the other country.

They owned the largest Cruise Ship in the world.

While Justine's Father was a Genenal in the Army,and owned the biggest Intelligence company In Asia.

Sofie's Father owned a Restauant Chains here in Philippines and now dominating the Internartional Market.They have branches in the US,China,Japan,and Korea.

Pauline's Father is a famous Doctor.And owned the biggest Hospitals in Asia.He's also awarded as Best Doctor In Asia.

Bianca has a Musician blood line,Her father owned most of the Concert Venue's her in Asia,Her Mother was a renowned International Theater actress.Her Uncle was managing an Orchestra who's participating in the International Theater group,Like Les Miserables and Phantom of the Opera.

"Oppa,what are you  thinking?" Jessie poke my shoulder.

"H-huh? ah,nothing babe,why?".

"I'm asking if all of you knows how to drive?".

"Yes,but we don't have license yet...why?"

"Ah,it's ok...we're just in the garage tho,It's 15 min,left for New Year,I need your help to start the engine of my cars,we're going to make some noise."

"Yah,sure babe..what are we going to do?".

"Follow me first....yah,guys come here 13 min,left for New Year..ppali ppali".

We all run through the garage,

"Guys,choose the car you like..all you have to do is to start the engine and make some noise to welcome the 2014". Jessie said.

"Oh? that's what you do here? can we use this car later for joyride again?. Tao said.

"Ok later,but for now here's your key...everybody get in the car".. She excitedly exclaimed.

10..9..8..3..2..1.. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We all start the engine and make a sound for almost 5 minutes.

Jessie then run to the Garden and greet her mom and dad.

Tao,Chen,Xiumin,Chanyeol and Sehun still inside the car.Well they really liked Jessie's collections of car.

I like it too  but it's pink,not my style tho.

Suho,Luhan and I followed her to greet her parents also.

"Happy New Year..Uncle..Auntie".I greeted them.

We all now gathered at the  Garden,Watching fireworks display.

I saw Jessie holding her tab.Walking towards me.

She's now on a video call with Sunny sunbaenim.We also greet her.

Next is Amber who's with her dogs.

and last is a group video with her member's Justine,Sofie,Pauline,Sky and Bianca.

The other members are getting a video and picture for souvineer.

I walk to the bench and took a picture of the fireworks display.

I was startled when Jessie wrapped her arms around me from behind.

"Happy New Year oppa,," She said.

"Happy new year babe" I then kiss her.

"do I have a gift oppa? Suho and Chanyeol oppa gave me a gift,the other said they give me a gift when we return to Seoul".She said pouting..I know she's just acting cute.

"Wae,? am I not enough?" I smirk.

"Ofcourse,your more than  enough oppa..kkaja let's just eat." She then turn her back.

But before she can walk away,I grabbed her and hug from behind.

"Stay". I loose myself from

hugging her,and put my favorite necklace onto her neck.

"What's is this oppa?"

"Since I don't have a gift for you,and it seems that your upset again,I just gonna give you my favorite necklace."

"What? you don't have to do it,I'm fine,you can take it back". Jessie tried to take it off.

"No,I'll give it to you,and I won't take NO for an answer,..,I'm hungry..let's go before I eat you".

"yah,oppa" I laugh as I saw her Blushed.

♥♥♥

Currently Watching

Fantastic 4 - Rise of the Silver Surfer.