(25) #AGML - Knight In Hoodie Armour

→_→ Done Watching Fantastic 4 - Rise of the Silver Surfer ←_←

☆ミ ☆彡

[ Jessie POV ]

We're now heading to the Airport,It's now 1:25 in the morning,We choose this flight to escape from all the crazy fans at Incheon Airport.

Almost a week past before we realized it.I really enjoyed spending time with my new bestfriends.

And speaking of bestfriends, The rest of my member's didn't go with us because they're shy,about what happened last New Year's Day.

Well,I uploaded  those pictures In our private site,but sad to say Chanyeol ask for a copy of it.Poor Pauline.

I'm just glad that no one recognize Exo and didn't notice that they're gone for a week.Especially Sasaeng.

* After 4 Months *

Me and my goup Team JK are now heading to SMTOWN to practice our routine for School Fest.

As we walk through the lobby,Four girls intentionally blocking our way.

It's the new trainee that the company trained.And one of them is the girl I encountered last time.

She glared at me.

"What are you doing here again?" She says raising her brows.

"What? Who are you to ask us,and can you just please be kind to us?" Sky said

"And who are you too? Why would I do that? Your not even a trainee here". The girl said still giving us an intense glare.

"knock on your world girl,,,Do you even know who's your talking to?" Justine say placing her both arms on her waist.

I saw in the side of my eyes our 'Angels' try to come near to us but I raised my hand telling them not to come.

"Well,I don't care,if who are you..outsider's not allowed here,..,We don't know maybe your just spying on us". The other girl says.

Why would I do that to my own company? Is she for real? ..I thought to myself.

"Guy's stop,we don't want a war here..look agassi,we are really in a hurry so,excuse us please,and If you think we are spying,why don't you compromise your practice to keep an eye on us?...Let's go mga bakla.."

I said heading first to the elevator.

What's her problem?..I thought.

After 2  hours of practice.

We decided to go to Han River.

"Jessi,Do you remember the face's of those who bullied you here?". Bianca ask.

"Ah? those sasaengs? yes,maybe if I saw them again,I can tell."

"I wish Vannie we're here" I sigh.

"Wae? why don't you get her?" Bianca said.

"She's with Kris oppa,".

"Oh? But I didn't saw them at SMTOWN." Sky said.

"Yeah,maybe because they're in their Dorm,taking a rest". I said sitting on the bench.

My phone vibrate.

It was Kris who message me.

"Where are you babe,I miss you?"

I replied.

"Hangang Oppa..nado bogoshipeo."

He replied.