(12) #AGML - MID

× Ei. .da aneunde wae jakku sumgyeo nega johahaneunde imi ne eolgure sseuyeo isseo ×

A by Got7

(^ム^)

*CEO OFFICE*

[ Jessie POV]

"Is it true? that you and Kris are dating?" Uncle gave me a straight look in the eyes.

"Nae,Uncle. ."

"Are you sure of this? Do you know the risk when this news come's out to the public?" Uncle said.

"Nae,Samcheon. .gukjeong hajima, ,i'll be alright. . I can take care of myself." I replied.

We heared a knock on the door.Exo's Manager entered.

Manager - "Annyeong haseo sajangnim. ." He bowed.

He look at me in curiousity.

"Ah,She's my other Niece ,Her name is Jessie Park" Uncle said.

Me - "Annyeong haseo,bangapsumnida manager-nim."

Manager - "Ah,nae annyeong haseo, ,That's why I always saw you here because your Uncle is Soo Man Sajangnim. . I thought your a new Trainee."

Soo Man - "My Princess doesn't want to be an Idol

.She doesn't like to be known even her identity is well hidden, ,only our idols here knows her ecxept Exo."

Me - "Nae,that's right manager-nim so please don't tell them, Only Suho oppa knows. .jebal"

Manager - "Sure, ,your secret is safe . . .by the way sajangnim, ,December 9 is the date, . .and the boys are busy recording right now,"

Soo Man - "Ahh,gurae? Did you already contact some of the Media personality? .

Manager - "Ah nae sajangnim. .I contacted them already. . .also Dispatch is coming."

Me - "Excuse me but are you launching an album?"

Soo Man - "Yes,my princess. .were going to launch a Mini Album with Exo. . . for the fans."

Me - "ahh,jeongmal samcheon? . . are the materials already done? . "

Manger - "There's a little finishing in the album and were done."

I have a bright Idea. .ting!

Me - "Can you give me a copy of the lyrics manager-nim?"

Manager - "H-huh? a-ah. .Mianhae agassi but it's confidential. .it's not yet release."

"Uncle can I. .please?" I look cutely at my Uncle with puppy eyes.

He chuckled. "Give her a copy, . don't worry she won't leaked it.

Manager handed me a 5 pieces of paper.

Manager - "A-ah,nae sajangnim. .here agassi"

Me - "Gomawo samcheon. . .I'll go home now, . .Manager I gotta talk to you tomorrow."

Soo Man - "Welcome my princess go home safely."

I left them behind.

Soo Man - "She's up to something again!".

*The day before the PressCon*

[ Kris POV ]

Kris - "Ok,guy's tomorrow is our launching of 'Miracle's In December' Mini Album, ,are you all ready?? Chen is your  throat already ok?."

Chen - "Im Fine hyung. ."

Suho - "Luhan-ssi you'll be joining Baekhyun,Chen and Kyungsoo for Live promotion."

Luhan - "nae, Suho-ssi"

Kris - "Ok, . meeting dismissed. . let's start practice the song 'Christmas Day' . .we'll be performing it on the shows too."

Tao - "Kkaja. .kkaja"

"knock knock,can i watch you?" Jessie said while her head is on the slit of the door.

Kris - "Oh,babe your here,sure . .come."

I go and kiss her.

She hugged me.

"Oppa bogosipeo. .jeongmal. ." she said hugging me.

"Nado. ." I pat her head.

"Yah, . .lover's enough!" Suho exclaimed.

"I miss you too oppa" She run to Suho and hug him also.

Suho - "Yah, ,stop . .we still have to practice"

"arraseo. .I'll just sit here". Jessie said pouting her lips.

I guide her to the side.

"Babe,stop pouting, . or else i'll kiss you." I said. . smiling.

"Then kiss me" Jessie teased me.

"Naughty girl" I hurriedly kissed her on the lips and go to the other member's who's now preparing to dance.

"Exo jjang, , ,Hwaiting!!" Jessie shout.

And the Music start.

After 3 hour's of non-stop practice.

Our manager enter the room. . .with a delivery man.

"Oh, . .Manager-nim. .did you buy this for us?" Tao excitedly run to the delivery man.

"Ani, .I just saw him at the lobby,He said someone ordered this for you." Manager said getting the food from the box.

It's a 4 Box of pizza.4 Box of chicken.

13 bowls of Black noodles.

and 15 Soda in Can.

" . . Eolma eyo ajhussi?" I ask the man.

"It's already paid Sir," said the delivery man.

Everyone make a circle and sit.The food is in the center.

"Who ordered this,? It's really alot.This is my favorite" Kyungsoo said getting 1 bowl of black noodles.

[ Jessie POV ]

I smiled after I saw them being happy with the foods in front of them.

I ordered foods for us after I saw them tired and exhausted from a non stop practice.

"Na," I raised my hand, , "Let's eat . .nan baegopa" I said holding my stomach.

Kris - "You ordered this?. .Why you spend your money for us? . . .Tell me how much you paid and I'll give it to you later."

Me - "It's ok oppa, they are my friends anyway"

Kris - "But still,you should save your money, if you want to eat something just tell me, ,i'll treat you."

"wae? I just want to eat together with you. . what's the big deal?. . . ." I hissed.

"ah,Im not hungry anymore. .i'll go ahead."

I said. .looking upset. .

I stand up and walk out.

Sehun - "Uh, . .uh. . .I think she's angry hyung."

Kris - "shikoru and eat".

♥♥♥

*I ended this chapter just like that cuz . .I'm memorizing TOP oppa Doom DaDa. . .it's really giving me a hard time. shucks*