(5) #AGML - Kris

Huh?What's wrong with him?

"Neo,What are you doing and why are you here?" He irritatedly ask.

"Ah, i played drums with Chanyeol oppa" i said still smiling brightly.

"Can you get out of my sight? get lost." he shoo me away.

My smile fade and I feel embarassed again.I feel my eyes are getting wet so I run to the elevator as fast as I can.

I dont want him to see that I'm hurt.

[ Kris POV ]

"I think i'm getting too much" i said talking to myself while watching Jessie run away.

"I think I hurt her."

"You really hurt her," said chanyeol from my back.

"can you please be nice to her sometimes? She's been hurt everytime you say bad things to her.If i didn't know that she likes you that much,I would make her fall for me instead." Chanyeol says before he left.

[ Exo Dorm ]

I'm lying on my bed reflecting on what Chanyeol said earlier.I heard Sehun knocking to my door.

"Hyung, let's eat." Sehun shout.

"Ne,I'm coming" I shout too.

I go out to my room and head to the dining area and sit to my chair.

"Cha~ everyone,mogo" Kyungsoo said and sit.

I still keep on thinking about what happened to Jessie.Is she still crying right now?

I really can't understand my feelings,just this morning im angry with her,but now i'm worrying.

"Ah,molla molla". i shout what's on my mind.Everyone looking at me.

"Huh? hyung ,what is it? Tao look at me worriedly.

"Are you alright Kris?" Suho ask.

"Omo,Are you not feeling well? are you sick?" Chen run to my side and feel my forehead.

"yah,yah,nan Gwaenchana. . . stop exagerating things Chen" I  swung his hands off my forehead.

"Im just concern hyung" Chen pouted his lips.

"Yah,arraseo arraseo,continue eating and stop acting cute," i hissed.

"Yehet,Cuz i'm the only Cute here." Sehun said acting cute.

"Eat." I look at him seriously.

"Ne,appa" Sehun sit straight and eat his food quietly.

Everybody laughing silently.

×××

(Monday - Classroom - 3:35 pm)

"Ahh,this is Boring,Baekhyun Hyung let's buy Milktea,nan baegopa." Sehun says,rubbing his stomach.

"Im coming too," Lay raising his hand.

"Buy for the all of us,Use this." Suho said handing his precious card to Lay.

"Yehet Yehet,Kkaebsong.Thanks hyung"

The three of them got out.I just cling my head.They're always been spoil by Suho.

[ Chanyeol POV ]

"Hyung can i borrow your phone?" Tao said and get my phone on my table.

"Yah,kkajima." i try to get my phone to Tao but he pass it to Kai.

"Kai,catch!"

Kai run and open my phone.

"oh?, Isn't this Jessie?" Kai shout at us.

"Oh? jinja? eodi??" Chen get up and go beside Kai they both look at the screen.

Chanyeol - "Yah,yah,give it back to me."

Chen - "Why you have picture of Jessie together?"

Tao - "Are you dating?"

Xiumin - "I thought She like Kris?

Luhan - "yes she like Kris,but Kris doesn't like her maybe she changed her mind"

"Jessie and I are just friends,so give my phone back to me."

"mwo? Friends? Kai chuckled.

"ok,call her if she really your friend." Tao handing my phone back.

"Maybe she's busy" I hesitate.

"Just try it.We can see after." Luhan insist.

I dial her number.

Kringgg. . . kringgg. . .

[Jessie POV]

"Jessie your phone is ringing." Bianca says,

"Ok,im coming" I hurriedly pick up my phone and wave at Bianca,it means i'll be heading out first.

"Hello? . . .

[ Kris POV ]

Why is he has a picture and number of Jessie? Is they really dating? She doesn't Like me anymore?

Ow c'mon Kris, why would you care? You really dont care about them right? right?. .

[ Chanyeol POV ]

"H-hello? A-ah,Mian. are you busy? I-I'm really sorry for distur. . . ."

"Gwaenchana oppa,im not busy,actually i'm going out already."

"a-ah,gurae? ahm,. . .can you go to our room? this guys wants to see you" Reffering to Kai,Tao,Luhan and Xiumin who's listening to their conversation.

"Huh? haha,lemme guess,they saw our picture and they tease you right? and they want a proof that we are friends right?" Jessie chuckled.

"wahh,ye right.how did you know?" We gasp in awe.

"Because i'm at your back." Jessie leaning at our back.

"Ayy,kkamja--. . .Y-you startled me",said Kai, hands in his chest.

She giggle cutely. "urimanye guys,"She greeted.I lend her a chair for her to sit.

[ Jessie POV ]

"Thanks oppa" Chanyeol gave me chair.Then I sit.

"Why are at SMTown last Saturday? " Luhan ask sitting on his chair.

I saw Kris at the back,I just smiled at him,but didnt get any response,I cant read his blank expression.

"H-huh??. .ah. .eh. .I was invited  by a friend" this question is really giving me a hardtime.I think.

Lay - "Oh,Jessie your here?"

Oh,thanks Lay your a life saver.

Me - "ahh,nae."

"Omo,how about Jessie? we bought exactly for the twelve of us." Baekhyun worriedly ask while distributing the Milktea.

Kris stand up and put his Milktea in front of me.

"She can have mine,I'm not hungry." Kris exclaimed,still have a poker face.

Everyone look at him.

When he was about to go out,I hold his hand and say.

"Stay please!".

♥♥♥

Is Kris willing to accept Jessie already? Find out on the next Update.

n/p - Like This by Wonder Girls