(16) AGML - Trainee

× Deo dangdanghagi neon,Mr Mr,(Nal bwa), Mr Mr (Gugae baro neo).Nal gaseum ttwige han Mr Mr (Chigeoui namja) Mr Mr (Gugae baro neo) ×

Mr.Mr by SNSD

~>_<~

* CEO OFFICE *

"Ucle can i stay here for a while?" I lazily throw myself on the couch.

"Why? are you bored again?." He hissed.

"Nae Uncle,Kris oppa is busy, .Sunny unni is in japan, ,Amber is in the US . .My friends already in the philippines...I'm just here . .alone and bored." I explained.

"Then why don't you go home too?" He suggest.

"I'll be bored there too, . .I have no one to talk,Yayie is busy tho~".

"I mean in the Philippines,Your mom is waiting,and it's almost Christmas. .so go for Vacation." He said still looking at those paper's.

"And Exo has a full schedule and they're going outside the country for concerts next week." He added.

"Mwo? Agh,so i don't have a chance to see them?. . .Samchonni" I whined.

"If i were you, . .you should go home in the philippines,and spend time with your parent's. . .Your mom keeps on calling me."

I sigh. "Alright Uncle,I'm gonna call you to book me a flight. .If I already decided."

"Ok,now go home,I still need to interview some of our new trainee."

"We have a new trainee? well ok, goodluck,,,produce more money Uncle. .bye!" I joke.

"aish, ,geez. .this kid." Uncle said clinging his head.

I was at the lobby,I was looking for my car keys when a girl bumped onto me.

"Ouch", ,she overly react.

"Oh,mian agassi, ,I didn't see you" I apologies.

"agh,not looking on the way" she whispered but still enough for me to hear.

"who are you miss? are you a trainee here?" She rudely say.

"I'm not a trainee here but~".

"So why are you here?" she said cutting my words.

Agh,What with this girl? I'm starting to get pissed off.... ….calm down Jessie. .calm down.Control your anger.

I plastered a smile on my face and look at her.

"Sorry,but would you mind if I ask you, . .why are you here?" I calmly ask.

"I'm a new trainee here,wae? . .agh,your wasting my time. .don't you ever come here ok? as far as I know . .Outsider is not allowed here. .and your not even a trainee nor a celebrity." She said flipping her hair and walk away.

Huh? What? She's banning me to my own place? pfft. Is she crazy? I need to know that girl.

She's rude,she didn't even bow or apologies just for formalitie's sake.The fact that I'm a bit older than her.

I won't let someone rude ruin the name of the company especially that girl.

I get my phone and call someone.

"Ajhussi can you give me an information about our new trainee. . .I'm just curious!"

"Nae,agassi, ,I'll send it to you through email."

"ok,thanks, ,bye!"

*Jessie Room*

Why I can't reached him? How many time's do i have to call and txt him? Haii. . .nakaka sama naman ng loob.

Is he really busy that he can't sent even just one txt to check on me if Im ok or not?

He also forgot our monthsary.

I'm really upset right now,So i decided to call my Uncle to book me a flight back to Manila.

If he doesn't care,I don't care also.hmm.

"Uncle can you book me now? I want to go home as soon as possible." I said while going downstairs.

"Ok,I'll call you after 10 minutes."

"Ok Uncle,thanks!"

"Yayie,I'm going to Han River,I'll just need to breath."

(Maglalabas lang ako ng sama ng loob)

* Han River - 7:35 pm *

This place is really beautiful.

I'm inside of my car.Watching the city full of lights.

I hope Kris oppa is here with me,so that he also see what I see.

My phone ring.Uncle is calling.

"Princess I already book you a flight that is Tomorrow at 4pm."

"Ok,Uncle thanks,then.   bye".

After the call I go out to my car.And Breath some air.

I'm going to miss this for awhile.

"Yah~,Are you the rumored girlfriend of Kris oppa?"

A group of 6 girls was behind me.

Oops,Sasaeng. . .I'm dead right now.!

♥♥♥

Sorry Kris doesn't have POV,he's really busy that time.hehe

See next chapter.It will tickle you,swear.!

n/p - Some by SoYouXJunggiGo