(4) #AGML - Chanyeol

I'm going to make the following chapter a kilig much one,and lots of fun,Please read and enjoy.Thank you!

×________-_________×

[ Jessie POV]

I'm focusing on my yoga,when i heard a sudden crashed.I look back and saw a seven human being been piled up on the floor.

I saw Kris oppa look hurt.I stand and run towards them.

I help Tao who's on top to stand,next Chanyeol, Xiumin, Chen, Lay  and now Kris oppa.

"yah,why did you hurt my Kris oppa?" i angrily ask.

"how about me? You won't help me to stand up?" Luhan act cutely.

"heh! stand up yourself,and stop being cute." i exclaimed while helping Kris oppa to stand.

"bleehh". Tao tongue out to Luhan and run.

"You don't need to help me,i can manage" Kris coldly say and left.

"A-ah, O-okay." I look up for being embarassed.

"Ahh,we'll go ahead,we sti need to practice,see you later,." Lay tap my shoulder.

"and i'm sorry for Kris Hyung behaviour."  Chanyeol also tap my shoulder.The other give me a bright smile and wave.

I wave back and Smiled,Even my heart is aching.

"Why do you hate me that much Kris oppa?" I ask to myself,leaving a sigh and left the room.

[ Kris POV ]

Why is she always like that? Why she liked me? Uhg.I dont know what to do now.I didn't mean to offend her,I just don't have an excuse.But she's so damn hot,and i Can't help myself but to stare at her nice body.

But wait!Why is she here? She's not even an SM Trainee,does she has a friend here? Oh,we saw her talking to Fx sunbaenim at the canteen.

I need to find it out.

×××

After practice i headed out to look for Amber sunbaenim,I saw her at their practice room.I knocked twice and enter.

"Oh ,Kriss ssi why are you here?" Amber says.

Kris - "Can we talk for a while? If your not busy?"

"Sure,about what?" Amber leading him out to the hallway.

"Ahm,about the g-gir. . . ."

"Amber ssi. . . .oh" i stop and look around to see who's calling Amber.

Amber look at her and smiled.

"oh! Jessie,your still here?"

Now I know. .  . they're friends,but how this things happened? Im still puzzled.

"Sorry Kris but what are trying to say?" Amber look at me.

"Ah,nothing i forgot already.I'll be heading out,bye!"

[ Jessie POV ]

After i changed clothes i've been eager to play instrument's so i looked for Amber.

I  found her in their Practice room,I was surprised to see Kris oppa with her.

I called Amber,Both of them look at me.And I saw Kris distorted face,He tell Amber he's going first.Amber just nod.

"What is he doing here?" I ask Amber.

"He want's to ask something but he left after he sees you." Amber smirk.

" By the way , what are you doing here?"

"I just want to ask you where's the Instrument's here? I feel like playing drums. " I excitedly giggle.

Amber laugh.

"Come i'll show you." Amber grab my hand and drag me to the elevator.

×××

(6Th floor,SM Building)

We're heading to the 3rd room where all the instruments located.Amber's phone rung.

"Im really sorry Jessie i can't come with you, my manager called me,I forgot we have schedule later,so i'll be preparing."

"It's ok,I'm sorry too I took too much of your time." i apologies.

"Nonesense. . .you know the way right? I'll go now." Amber wave her hand.

"Ye,bye"

After Amber left i headed towards the room,I was surprised to see Chanyeol playing the drums.

I knocked twice and open the door.

"Hi" I greeted first.

"Oh,Your here? Chanyeol ask surprisingly.

Me - "Ah,yeh I was going to play drums too but i guess your practicing. . . .I'll be back later or tomorrow. . Bye"

Chanyeol - "Ah,ani ani,gwaenchana. .  . I'm done here, . . , you know how to play drums too?"

Me - "huh? ah just the basic, i learned from my BF."

Chanyeol - "BF? Boyfriend? you already have boyfriend?".

Me - "haha no, my bestfriend Bianca."

Chanyeol - "ahhh, I thought your boyfriend. . .you want me to teach you?"

Me - "Jeongmal? you'll going to teach me? isn't it too much?"

Chanyeol - "Ofcourse not,come show me your skills."  He drag me to the drum set.

He give me the drum stick and nod.It means it's time for me to start.

After I finished,Chanyeol smile while clapping his hands.

"Geotjimal.You said you knew just the basic? It's not a basic,it was a complete performance." still clapping his hands.

"Oh,jinja?" i blushed and pout my lips.

[ Chanyeol POV ]

OMO!! she's so cute pouting her lips. . .eotteohke?? My heart is beating really fast. . .what should i do?

"Ahm, would you mind if i get your number.? I ask out of the blue.

"You really amused me of your being frank...ofcourse i wouldn't mind...give me your phone." I froze a bit.

I heard a click after awhile,

"Knock on Chanyeol oppa,are you with me?" ,I saw her fingers flipping infront of my face.

"A-ah, Y-yeh, here" i startled and give her my phone.

"Done, just call me anytime. . . .bye" she said,handing my phone back to me.

"ok,bye. . .take care" i waved and smiled.

"By the way Thank you for letting me play the drum." she said and smile."

"Thanks also," i cling my hand with my phone.She just nod and leave.

[ Jessie POV.]

I thank Chanyeol,for letting me played the drums, and he wave and thank me also for giving to him my number.

I turned and open the door,when i bumped into someone's chest,it was so hard that i need to rub my forehead.

I held up my head and saw Kriss oppa dark face.

What's wrong with him?

♥♥♥

*What's on your mind?*

pls. comment,Suggest,and Read .. thanks. :))

n/p - Oppa Oppa by Donghae and Eunhyuk