(14) #AGML - Suho

× Ajikdo u u u mot ijeon na bwa,Ajikdo u u u geudaero ingabwa,Apeun geoni,Apeun gabwa I don't know, ,cuz baby I say ×

Still You by EunHae

(⊙o⊙)

SM BUILDING

*Release Day*

[ Jessie POV ]

Today Exo will be a having a PressCon to launch their new Mini Album 'Miracle's In December'.

I can use this chance to prepare their practice room for my surprise party for them.

But wait where's my partner in crime.?

I get my phone and dialed Amber's number.

Me - "Yah~ eodiga amber ssi? I've been waiting for you here like forever. . ."

Amber - "Jamkkaman . .I'm coming right now,I just can't find my shoe's"

Me - "Just  wear anything, . .Slipper's we'll be fine. . .as if you'll going to perform"

Amber - "Yah~~… your suppposed to be good to me because I'm helping you. . .why your shouting at me? . . . .agh. .Where's my shoes?"

Me - "Mian. .hehe. .I'm just so excited and they'll be here in two hour's so we better hurry. . .I'll going to buy you a new shoe's later .. .. for the mean time please wear anything and go here".

"Assa! I'm here" Amber says while entering the room with a wide smile.

"Yah~~ . .I knew it,You tricked me again. . .I thought your still in your dorm" I exclaimed.

Amber and I are good friends since her trainee days.We are partner in crimes.We always play tricked and naughty things to the other people inside the SM Building.

Like we pour a water to Donghae oppa while he was sleeping on the couch.(Actually Heechul oppa teach us).

Talk to Kyuhyun oppa in pure English.

Hide Siwon oppa lip balm.

Poke Changmin oppa at the back and run.

Hide Eunhyuk oppa shirt while his taking a bath.

Reveal a video of Leeteuk oppa reading Woman's magazine. . .ect. . .ect. . .

We had alot in common. That's why we become close friends.

Amber - "but still you're going to buy me a new shoe's, , ,"she laugh.

Me - "Arra ,arra  , ,let's start before they come. .ppali ppali.

After 2 hours were done.Exactly manager-nim call me.

Manager - "We're coming! are you all set?

Me - "Nae, ,there's already a food here, . .let them eat. . .

[ Kris POV ]

Atlast,were done, ,I hope our new song will hit the charts on various music program.I thought to myself.

"Aedeura, ,you'll going to have a recording tomorrow on KBS Music Bank & on the next day is SBS Inkigayo & MBC Music Core.So prepare yourself and practice hard." Manager said while walking towards the Elevator.

"Nae" We chorused.

"So go straight to your practice room and eat, .  I'll be heading to Soo Man Sajangnim first. . ."

"Ah,jinja there's food..??

Xiumin said.

After awhile we're at the doorstep of our practice room.

Lay open the door and we entered.

"igeon mwoya?" Tao said in surprised.

There's a table in the center covered with lots of food.

What is this for? A treat for us? from who? Ah,ah maybe from Soo Man Sajangnim.I thought to myself.

I walked near to the table and saw a hand written paper.I draw a line in my forehead.It said.

"HOPE YOU LIKE THE FOODS,CONGRATULATIONS"

"Guys,the food is for us,let's eat and Practice after." I said to them.

Everyone run to the table and start eating.

"Assa, ,I miss eating this." Xiumin said getting a Taco.

"jalbeukkae sumnida" . .

While we're in the middle of eating. .We heard a strum of guitar...We look back at the door and saw Jessie strumming a guitar and singing our song 'First Snow'.I smiled.

*cheot nun oneun ireon ohue neoege jeonhwareul geol suman itdamyeon gipeul tende*

Everyone stop eating and look at her.

She finishe's her performance by dancing cutely the chorus of the song.

We laughed and Clap at her.

She put her guitar down and run to me.

"Oh,my god. .it's embarassing." She hug me and hide her face.

Luhan - "No it's not, ,It's really good. .and your cute. . ."

Baekhyun - "Jessie jjang"

Chen - "So don't hide your beautiful face and we're really surprised about your performance."

Me - "You heard them babe? stop hiding . .and I miss you, ,you didn't answer my call this morning,you made me worry."

Jessie - "Mian oppa,I don't want to be distracted that's why i left my phone in my car . .and Amber told me to do the aegyo."

Me - "ahh.it's ok. . .but how did you know our song? It's just been released today. .and why Amber sunbaenim?."

Jessie - "H-huh,I-i ask your manager, ,for the copy of lyrics and Amber? ahm, ,remember? she's my friend here"

Me - "ah,I thought Pauline,Bianca,Justine,Sofie and Sky are your only close friends here."

[ Jessie POV ]

Oh,my buking na ba ako?

"huh? A-ahh y-yeh oppa,I-i met her at the Han river when she was still a trainee that's why we became friends."

"Guys let's eat, ,I'm really hungry." I suddenly changed the topic.

Kris look at me in serious face.

I really need to tell him na. .before it's too late..

I don't want him to get angry with me.

"ah , ,babe where's the food coming from??" Kris suddenly ask.

I look at Suho trying to ask him to help me.Glad he read what's on my mind.

"Ah,Kris I heard it's from Exostance, ,they'd deliver these,this morning. .while were in the presscon." Suho said.

I'm not good in hiding secrets. .thanks to Suho he catch me when I was about to fall.

"Guys,Let's finish this and we still have to practice." Suho exclaimed.

♥♥♥

× G.I.Z to the I.B.E na  nappeun gijibae can't you see. . .G.I.Z to the I.B.E na nappeun gijibae come with me,now do the unni ×

The Baddest Female by CL (2NE1)