(17) #AGML - Sasaeng

× Danbal meori hago geudael mannareo ga,Mwonga jom jakku eossaekhaeyo oo ×

Short Hair by AOA

T_T

'Seoul Hospital'

1:35pm

*RUMORED GIRLFRIEND OF EXO KRIS HAS BEEN ATTACKED BY SASAENG FANS AT HANGANG RIVER --FAMILY OF THE VICTIM FILED A LAWSUIT*

"How did this thing happened? . .How did they know about your relationship with Kris?. .It's all over in the news." Uncle said.

"Are you angry Uncle? I'm really sorry about this..I didn't mean to cause you trouble. .I'm really sorry".I cried.

Soo Man - "I'm not angry with you Princess,I'm just worried...look at you. .your hurt, ,you had bruises in your forehead and You can't move your right arm. . .what if something more than this happened to you? Your mom,won't forgive me for not protecting you and where are your BodyGuards? They should protect."

Me - "I'm really sorry,It's my fault Uncle,I tell them not to follow me"

Uncle - "Your such a kiddo, ,look what happened....Do you still want to go home?"

Me - "Yes,Uncle. . .can you help me scape in this mess? I wanna see my mom."

Uncle just nod and leave the room.He'll be paying my Hospital fee.

Now in this kind of situation.I just want to hug my mom.

I recieved a call from Amber,last evening after she heard the news.

She was worried about me that she booked a flight first together with Krystal back to Seoul.

And speaking of those two,They're here now in front of me.Fresh from the airport.

Amber - "What happened to you Jessie-ya? Were so worried when we heard the news,It was in the US news also."

Me - "I was mad yesterday that I hit myself with a stone and broke my right arm".

Krystal - "Your still joking in your situation right now huh"

Me - "And what do you want me to do? Cry the whole day? pfft...I had enough last night."

Amber - "Did Kris already call you?"

I bow down and cling my head.

Me - "ajik, ,He didn't txt or call me for the past 2 weeks".

Krystal - "Maybe they're just busy with their schedule."

Me - "Maybe,. ..by the way I'm going home later,I have a flight at 4pm."

Amber - "Mwo? In Manila? are you sure? Did you tell Kris?"

Krystal - "Can't you understand what she said, Kris didn't contact her until now,so how can she told Kris that she's leaving today."

Amber - "Yeah,right".

Me - "Haha,stop it guys,Can you help sit,and Amber can I borrow your phone? Im going to call Yayie,To bring my things here.I'll be heading straight to the airport after I discharged."

Amber - "Sure".

[ Kris POV ]

"Hyung did you see the news? Jessie has been attacked by a sasaeng" Tao handed his phone to me.

"What?" showing a video of Jessie mocking by 6 girls,she tried to get up but the leader of the group kick her and she landed on the cement I saw her head is bleeding and she's holding her right arm.

What hurts me more now is when I saw her crying.And I wasn't there to protect her.

I think my heart been ripped off watching her hurt.

Why you didn't fight back? why you let them hurt you?.

I'm really sorry babe for not calling or txting you,I didn't do it cause if I did. . .I will not going to finish this and run back to you.I really miss you babe.

I hurriedly stand up and look for our manager.

Kris - "Can I go back to Seoul first? I can't really take this anymore, ,I want to see my girldfriend jebal. .manager-nim."

Manager - "You can't Kris we still have a recording at 3,Besides I already contact  SMTOWN ,,Jessie is fine right now,She's been discharged from the hospital and Sajangnim already filed a lawsuit against those sasaeng".

Kris - "Sajangnim? Why Lee Soo Man Sajangnim?..please managernim..I really wanna see her."

Manager - "H-huh? A-ah,,because your involved in this.SMTOWN lawyer's are doing their best so focused on your work so that we can all go back to Seoul later at 12 midnight.

Suho - "Why don't you call her Kris?"

I dialed her number but it's not ringing.

Is she mad at me? I'm really sorry babe, ,I didn't mean to hurt you.I'm really sorry.

*Philippine's*

"Mom" I cried after I saw my mom.

"My Princess,,what happened to you? and why do you have an arm sling?" Mom said hugging me.

"I miss you too mom,where's dad?" I hugged her back.wiping my tears.

"Eyyy,,,ikaw talaga,,,pauwi na yun..Be ready dahil maraming tanong yun."

"Ok mom,I'll just be in my room..,,magbi brainstorming pa ako for dad's ending questions..." I say.

"Ok,you rest,I'll talk to you later. . . .I'm serious this time Jessie."

I know my mom was really serious when she say that,because she addresses me by my name and not with the endearment she used to call me.

"Alright mom,and I also need you now." she patted my head.

"I know my princes".

♥♥♥

× Mudeon bam,jameun oji anko.Ireonjeoreon saenggage bullobon neo,naol jul mollaseo ×

Midnight Summer Sweetness by San.E ft. Raina(After School)