(6) #AGML - Jealous

"Stay Please"!

I ask while holding His hand.Looking into his eyes.

"Get off your hands" He said calmly and leave.Im embarass again.Rejected.

×××

*SMTown*

(CEO Office)

"tok tok tok,may i come in?" I say while looking inside at the door slit.

Samcheon reckon me to come in.

"I just wanna know if i can use the room i used last time?" I walk to the Sofa and lie down.

"Ok,but go to Sunny first,She'll be expecting you to come." holding his pen.

Minute ago I heard someone knocking on the door,and open it.I saw Suho entering.

"Annyeong haseo sonsaengnim." He bowed in Lee Soo Man.

"Oh,Jessie-yah hwaseo?"

I hurriedly stand up.

"You can leave now Princess." Samcheon said.

I bowed to them and leave.

*Practice Room*

"hooh,that was near." I say to myself while preparing the music.

I started to dance to Fx Nu Abo,then SNSD Genie and now Shinee's Hello

[ Kai POV ]

I was looking for Suho hyung,when i notice somebody who is dancing perferctly to Shinee sunbaenim song.

I come nearer to see who is it,Only to find out that it was Jessie,my schoolmate.But why is she here? Is she a new trainee?

She's now lying on the floor.Sweating.

"Here," I give her my towel.

"Are you a new trainee here?" I sit beside her.

"Aniyo,I was just practicing my moves." she said smiling.

"ah,sorry but why are you here? Outsider isn't allowed to enter here,ecxept you have family or close friend here." I ask.

"H-huh,? A-ah. . . .E-eh, . .Fx Amber and Krystal is my bestfriend" She panicked.

"Ahh,yes I saw you talking to them last time. . .by the way you're really good at dancing huh! Why wouldn't you audition here?" I stretch my leg.

"No,I don't have plan to become an Idol,it's too complicated." She chuckled.

I Laugh. "Yes,it is.Really hard,especially now that we garnered alot of fans internationally." I sigh.

"Yes,and It's hard to come here also because alot of fans are waiting outside."

"Ahh,ye. I wonder why the sasaeng didn't beat you."

"ah,you want me to be beaten up by sasaeng fans? ow,I'm hurt." she acted holding her nose bridge.

I Laugh."Yah,stop that,your cute enough. . . .let's just dance." I grabbed her hands and go to the center.I turn on the music and we dance.

[ Jessie POV ]

"oh,? why did it stop?" I look at the speaker.

"ah,molla"Kai said checking the stereo speaker.

I heard a walk outside.I run to see who is it and i saw just his back entering Exo practice room.

I smiled. "Selos ang peg.Now i  know." I giggled.

"huh? your saying something?" Kai who is in my side.