(18) #AGML - Flight to Manila

× Maybe your the one,Maybe eojjeomyeon,eojjeomyeon niga,naega gidarin banjo inggeonji,Maybe it is true,eonjenga neomu,gakkai iseosseo mollaseonabwa baby im inlove with you ×

Maybe by Suzy(MissA)

π_π

SMTOWN

[ Kris POV ]

The moment we arrived at Incheon Airport I hurriedly go to our car,I don't care about the fans fussing around.

All I want to do right now is to  see Jessie if she's alright.

I miss her so much,I wanna kiss and hug her.

(Nailusot ko pa yun-XoXo)

"Ajhussi please drop me by four blocks away before SMTOWN." I said to the driver.

"Are you going to visit Jessie?" Suho said.

"Yes,I think she's mad at me cause I didn't answer her call and I didn't call back" I replied.

"What if somebody saw you?. . .too dangerous Kris,.  .let's go together. .right guys?" Suho exclaimed.

Everyone nod in agreement.

We're now infront of Jessie's house.

I push the doorbell many times but no one answered me.

"What hyung? No one inside?" Tao ask.

I cling my head.

"Let's go to SMTOWN,maybe she was there,I heard F(x) sunbaenim was there already." Luhan said.

SMTOWN

I look for Jessie everywhere and every corner of the building but she's nowhere to be found.

I call her number but it's not working anymore.

Ah,what did i've done? She's really mad at me.

I have my one last chance to know her where about.It's Amber sunbaenim.

I go to F(x) sunbaenim practice room.

Me - "Ah,Sunbaenim. .can I ask you about~…"

Amber - "About Jessie? she already left Seoul. . .she's in the Philippines right now".

"What? How? but~...." I stuttered.

Amber - "My friend Peniel of BTOB told me that they saw Jessie before the incedent happened,they said she was sad,..and when she was in the hospital she told me and Krystal that you didn't contact her for the past couple of weeks.She's crying and She was hurt,that you didn't pay attention to her as her boyfriend..that's why she decided to go home for now."

Kris - "Im really sorry,I didn't mean to hurt her...I'm so stupid that I ignore her.."

Amber - "Don't tell that to me,and yes you're stupid if you would'nt follow her".

Me - "But how? I don't know her address in Manila."

Amber - "Why don't you ask Lee Soo Man sajangnim?"

"huh? Why Sajangnim?" I ask. .puzzled of what she said.

"you'll find out." She smirk.

*CEO OFFICE*

I Knock on the door tree times and enter.

"Annyeong Haseo sajangnim." I greeted.

"oh,Kris you already arrived...what brings you here?" He said not looking at me.

"A-ah,A-amber sunbaenim told me that you know Jessie Address in the Philippines,..I was wondering if you can give me her address." I said in hesitation.

"The girl that has been rumored to be your girlfriend? . . . Do you know that alot of reporter's want to interview her?"

He's looking at me but I can't read his face.

"Do you know that her peaceful life become a worst nightmare after that incedent?...and she's hurt alot." he added.

"I'm really sorry sajangnim,I didn't mean to hurt her,...,I love Jessie so much..I think I'm going crazy if she won't forgive me." I said looking at the floor.

"Here," He handed me a piece of paper.

"That's her address in Manila,....and Please take care of my Niece,don't hurt her or else something bad will happen to you." He said smiling.

"Mwo? Your Niece? Jessie is your niece?" I bowed many time's for forgiveness.

"Why do you think she's doing here inside my building?...You know I'm strict..I didn't allow anybody to just come and go here.....now go and stop bowing,You should ask for my princess forgiveness not mine.".

After that talk with sajangnim.I walk like a zombie into our practice room.

"Hyung,what happened?" Chanyeol ask.

Me - "I made a big mistake by hurting Jessie's feeling..."

Chen - "huh? what are you talking about?"

Me - "I made her cry,I hurt her,and now she's mad at me."

Tao - "Hyung,we don't understand...what really happened?"

Me - "Jessie is Lee Soo Man sajangnim niece."

Xiumin - "what? no way!"

Luhan - "How come.? oh my,,your dead men.you hurt their princess".

Me - "Im really dead now,I hope she forgive me."

Suho - "So you already know?...Sunny Sunbaenim is her cousin too".

Sehun - "What? you know all along hyung?..wae you didn't tell us?."

Kyungsoo - "Your unfair hyung,,"

Me - "Stop guys,maybe Jessie told him not to do so...I understand him."

Lay - "What's that in your hand?. . . .is this Jessie address in Manila? "

Me - "Uh..."

Baekhyun - "You'll going there? ... Were coming with you...we don't have schedule and it's vacation so why don't we go together."

Suho - "Ok,I'll ask our Manager if we can go together,and ~……"

Manager - "No need guys,I already book you to Manila,Philippines first flight after Christmas."

"Oh,manager-nim. . .your here,...thanks your really an angel in disguise." Sehun said hugging our manager.

Manager - "I know too,and I know that she's going home but Sajangnim said not to tell you."

We all chorused in "What".

♥♥♥

*They're going to manila on the next chapter...so sama ka??* kkk!

n/p Losing Mind by Lee Seung Gi (My Girlfriend has a 9 Fox Tail OST)