(7) #AGML - Slumber Party

I'm lisening to SNSD's FLYERS,nang biglang my pumitik na idea sa "Brainy" ko. . .

#ShareLang

★(⊙o⊙)★

*SMTown*

( CEO office )

"I'm already here Sam~ . . ."

I stop after I saw Suho inside the office talking to my Uncle Soo Man.

"oops,my bad.Sorry"

I said while bowing.

"It's ok Princess . .we're also done." Soo Man said.

[ Suho POV ]

Princess? she call Jessie a Princess? Yayie also called her Princess.

"Her parent's call her Princess also her Uncle and Cousin's so we (employee's) call her Princess too."

I remember that was Yayie said when we were attending Jessie party.

"You can go now Suho ssi,tell your member to practice hard. .ok"

Sonsaengnim said bringing me back to what were talking.

I'm still puzzled,what is her relationship with Soo Man Sonsaengnim? Why she's always here with out being notice.? Why she knows Fx and SNSD sunbaenim? and why she has alot of celebity friends? I need to know it right now.

After a couple of waiting,I saw Jessie coming out from the office.

She froze after she sees me outside.

"Can we talk. . . .Princess?" I said directly.She froze in shock.

*SMTown Canteen*

[ Jessie POV ]

"O-oppa W-wae?" I said with a trembling voice.

"You were about to call Sonsaengnim Uncle right? but you pause after you saw me.?" Suho conclude.

I'm dead right now.How did he know? am i that really obvious? shuckss.This is trouble.

"A-ahm, . o-oppa can you keep my secret?"

"Try me".he hissed.

I start to tell him everything.

"Ne,matchi. . .Soo Man Sonsaengnim is my Uncle and Sunny unni is my cousin." i bowed down my head.

"Why you didn't tell us? or to me?" he ask calmly.

"Because i don't want you to treat me especial.I had enough with my family."

"I'm really puzzled why sonsaengnim call you Princess,at first i didn't mind until Yayie told us a little about you.and i realized it just a while ago." he sighed.

"Mian, Oppa" i say holding his hands.

"Alright,Gwaenchana,"he tap my hands.

"Im good at hiding secrets tho. .  but no more secrets from now on,ok?"He smiled

"Ne,Gomawo Oppa,and thanks for understanding."

"Ok,kkaja,i know you want to see Kris" he hold my right hand and we walked.

[ Kris POV ]

Isn't that Suho and . . . .Jessie? Why is she holding Suho's hand? and yet she's smiling. . are they for real?

Wait,and why is my heart beating so fast? agh. this is not so healthy for my heart any more.

"Hyung are you done?" Tao ask waking me up on what i'm thinking.