54.US Soccer Family News

A/N Shout our to my girls Maggie and Alexia ( WestCoast14 and edisoncavanis ) for the amazing responses to my snapchat earlier of a top at Victoria's Secret I need to buy. Maggie went more for the YASSS BITCH SLAY! And Alexia responded with 'Okkkaaaayy I see you on ur way to get Chris' and, y'all I SPAT! 😂😂😂 Thanks girls! Love youuuuuu!

US SOCCER FAMILY NEWS: HANNAH BEDAL DOING BETTER AFTER LATE NIGHT CAR CRASH!
Posted November 25, 2016
By: Alexander Manning

Almost a month ago, we were all greeted by the news that Christian Pulisic would not be participating in trainings leading up to the final Bundesliga game before the November international break. BVB WAG Update Then reported that Hannah Bedal, Christian Pulisic's girlfriend and Tim Howard's younger half sister, was involved in a bad crash.

Howard had spoken about the accident and said that Bedal suffered multiple injuries earlier in November when we interviewed him before the Stars and Stripes clash with Mexico, but he didn't give many details. Yesterday, Pulisic gave us more details on Bedal's accident in an Instagram post where he said how grateful he was to still have Bedal.

Pulisic via Instagram

Pulisic shared that "Hannah suffered concussion, a fractured pelvis, a compound fractured arm, broken ribs, a fractured ankle, and a couple of fractured vertebrae" in the second part of his caption.

These injuries have to be devastating to Bedal who just recently made her debut with the Royal French Ballet Theatre. Bedal hadn't posted on social media since October 17 to thank everyone for attending her first Royal French Ballet Theatre performance, took to Instagram yesterday where she called Howard and Pulisic her "rocks". She also thanked fans for their well wishes and support (see below).

Bedal via Instagram

Bedal via Instagram

Bedal acknowledged in a comment on Pulisic's post that it's going to be a long process to get back to dancing. Pulisic said he'd be there with her.

Comments on Pulisic's Instagram

Support flooded in from friends, family, and fans on both Bedal and Pulisic's posts wishing Bedal well. The common theme from friends and family is that Bedal is strong, will fight back hard, and come back better than before. Knowing Bedal, we think the same thing. We here wish Bedal all the luck in the world.

Leave your thoughts and comments down below!