74. BVB WAG UPDATE

BVB WAG UPDATE: CHRISTIAN PULISIC CAUGHT CHEATING ON GIRLFRIEND HANNAH BEDAL
Posted April 19, 2017
By: Lisa Augusta

Oh no! Some major trouble in paradise for our favourite Americans, Christian Pulisic and Hannah Bedal.

Bedal and Pulisic's twin, Maggie, rushed to Dortmund to be with him after the Dortmund bus was attacked on the way to Signal Iduna Park for the first leg of the quarter-finals. Bedal left early yesterday morning to go back to Colorado where she has been living with older brother and Pulisic's National Teammate, Tim Howard. Maggie, however, stayed in Dortmund.

Pulisic was caught locking lips with a girl definitely not Bedal outside the team hotel late last night as he arrived (see below).

Bedal and Howard clearly have already seen these pictures

Bedal and Howard clearly have already seen these pictures. Their reactions are to be expected. Bedal took down all the pictures with Christian from her Instagram, and Howard removed a few pictures of Bedal and Pulisic from his Instagram as well. The siblings have also unfollowed Pulisic on Instagram and Twitter.

A source close to Bedal told us that she is crushed by these pictures and reports. The two teens recently celebrated their one year anniversary last month during the International Break.

More recently, Pulisic repeatedly told Bedal how glad he was that she was in Dortmund with him after the attack, so Bedal is very confused and hurt by these pictures. Neither Pulisic or Bedal have said anything directly on the incident. Pulisic still has all the picture of and with Bedal on his Instagram.

We hope the two can work this out because we love them together. Leave thoughts and comments about Pulisic kissing another girl below.