110. BVB WAG UPDATE

BVB WAG UPDATE: MAGGIE PULISIC CONFIRMS SHE AND MAXIMILIAN PHILIPP ARE DATING
Posted September 14, 2017
By: Oliver Wilde

Fans have been speculating for weeks if Christian Pulisic's twin sister, Maggie, is dating his teammate Maximilian Philipp, and today we got the answer we wanted!

Bedal shared pictures of she and Maggie together with a funny caption. She gave photo credits to Philipp and "a very annoyed" Christian. That definitely sparked some interest that the four of them might have been out on a double date. No one commented confirming or denying it.

That all changed late last night. Christian Pulisic is currently in the US on international duty, and shockingly, Bedal did not go with him back to the States. Instead, she opted to stay in Dortmund.

Late last night, Maggie posted this picture to her InstaStory where she's kissing a man, and they both have an ice cream cone in their hand.

Maggie via her InstaStory

Bedal then posted a picture almost identical but with a couple of captions. She thanked Maggie for cropping her out of the picture. She also joked that the tables has turned, and she was now the third wheel. At the end, she did say that she was happy for them.

Bedal via InstaStory

We're loving this new couple and hope to see many many more double dates!

Leave your thoughts and comments below along with ship name ideas!