Chapter 3: A New Home.

Pidge walked me to my new room.

"Thank you.. by the way. For uh, taking me in I guess. And just saving me." She shrugged.

"It's what we do, but to be honest, I like you the most. You're.. comforting? Is that right? Sorry I'm not good at talking to people. I'm more at talking through tech.." She sighed. I just nodded as she opened a door in the castle. The walls were a plain grey and all that wa son the room was a Tv, a closest, a small sitting area and the bed that was formed into the wall. It was a really cool bed. The bedsheets were light blue color. I smiled.

"I love it." I said. Pidge smiled and nodded.

"You can always add more decorations."she exclaimed. I nodded again and plopped down on the bed. Oh how good it felt to sit on a real bed, instead of a stone slab.

"I'm going to go back to the team. Got built and script a robot for Matt," She shrugged.

"Who's 'Matt?'" I asked.

"Oh he's my brother. He's actually missing.. in space. You see, he was captured by Galra too. That's who we were originally looking for but instead we found you."

"Oh.. I'm sorry." I apologized. She shrugged.

"Don't apologize. It's like, you can be the sister I never had." She smiled sadly. I smiled back.

"I'm going to get back to the team. Make yourself at home." And with that, she was gone.

-/-/-//-/
Sorry for the shorter chapter. Chapters will probably be a little shorter from now on because school is starting for me and all that jazz. Hope you enjoyed anyways.