Training Part 2.

Before we start, shoutout to the people who were very quick to vote, pidge_SpiritForest and adrichxn. I found it funny how quickly you voted, so thanks.

I walked into the training room to see the rest of the team already. I smiled to myself as I walked up to Shiro.

"Soo.. what 'training' are we doing today?" I asked him.

"Well first we're going to work on our upper body, lifting weights and such, then we'll be doing or leg muscles, you know how that works. After doing those two for about 4 hours we'll move on to a few bonding exercises and then you all will my done for tonight."

I stared at him will my mouth agape. This is.. a lot of training. The team wasn't exaggerating when they said it was a living nightmare.

I walked over to where the rest of the team was. They were all lifting some weird Altean weight. I grabbed one as well and started with them. The weight was the perfect weight. It was heavy, but not to heavy. I looked over at the other members. They didn't seem to be struggling either. This feels like it would be heavy for Pidge.

I guess Shiro noticed my confused look when he came up behind me.

"They're Altean weights. They're designed to match their user's size and shape, sizing them self to the "Perfect Pounds" of the user holding them." He said. I nodded, intrigued with the high-tech technology. I continued lifting, waiting for this to be over.

-//-/-//-/Time Skip because I'm lazy and don't understand working out-//-/-//-/

Eventually we got done with the arm and leg workout. Time for the bonding exercise and then we're done. The team and I got in a line, waiting for instructions.

"Alright team. Since we have a new member, I feel a couple more bonding exercises wouldn't hurt." Shiro exclaimed. I heard the rest of the team groaned. I felt kinda bad.

-//-/-//-//-/Time Skip because I'm lazy. Sorry.-//-/-/-//-/-//

We had done 3 bonding exercises so far. My entire body ached but at least it was almost over.

"Alright for this last one we're going to-"

A loud crash echoed through the halls of the castle.

Then everything was silent