Chapter 10: You Again.

I woke up in a dark room. Normal long my movies you see rooms that are dark except for one dim light, but this room was just dark.

I could see the dark outline of items in room, but I couldn't identify them.

I couldn't tell how long it had been before someone showed up. I heard a door open and someone walk in. I could see their figure in the darkness. Tall, slim, fit.

The outline looked familiar, but it's not like I could see much.

"Glad to see you again, baby."

I froze. I knew that voice form anywhere. I haven't seen him in years but I can remember what this monster did to me.

"C'mon, won't you say hi to daddy? It's been soooo long."

I refused to say anything. This is the man that raised me as a child.

This is the man who hit and abused me up to this point in my life.

This is the man who was the reason I was up in space.

A bright light hit my face. I glanced up at my father.

"Answer me you Pussy."

I said nothing.

I felt a sharp pain in my cheek. He didn't slap it. He cut it.

"Answer me!" He yelled in my face, his breath rotten and foul.

I refused to talk. I will not talk to this beast who I once called my father.

"Fine. If you won't talk I'll make you talk." He walked out of the room, yelling something I couldn't understand.

I was lost. I don't know what to do or how I'll escape from here. I'm trapped.

-//-/-//-Time Skip-//-/-//-

I don't know how long it's been. Days at least. I've been fed once. We don't talk about what he gave me to eat.

I saw the door open. Two figures. One the resembled my father, the other seemed knocked out in a chair, most likely tied up.

What I assumed was my father, sat the chair down in front of me. I couldn't make out who it was exactly, but I had an idea.

Of course, I didn't want it to be that idea, but knowing my father. It probably was.

My father left the room and by this point, it was a waiting game.

-//-/-//-Time Skip-//-/-//-

I feel like it had been a few hours before the other figure had awoken.

"Hello?" He said, kinda loudly. Immediately I knew who it was.

"Keith?!" I said, tears streaming down my face.

"Oh my god, Y/n?! What happened? Where have you been? We've been so worried I-"

"Keith, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I did this to you and I'm sorry you're stuck here. Im sorry I ever joined the team I-"

"You shouldn't be sorry. You were one of the best team mates I've ever had. You're funny, and you seriously care about all of us. Not to mention that fact that you actually know what you're doing. Y/n, I really think you-"

He was cut off by a door slamming open.

"You're awake." A rough voice said violently.

I said nothing as my father walked over to us.

"Why don't you guys stop being cute together and give me what I want!"

We both looked at him like he was crazy, though he was.

He walked over to where Keith was sitting.

"So if you still won't talk to me.." he started, pulling Keith's face to look at him.

"I'll just hurt what means the most to you."