Chapter 6: The Movie.

We sat down and grabbed some Alena popcorn. I sat next to Keith and Lance was on the other side of me, followed by Hunk, then Pidge, then Shiro, then Allura and Coran. I shared a popcorn bucket with Lance while Keith got his own. Hunk and Pidge shared, Shiro got his own, and the Alteans Shared.

---Time Squip (tell me if you get the reference in the comments, if you want)

We were halfway through the movie, at this point Lance was bawling his eyes out as well as hunk. "What do you want? What do you want?" The movie spoke. This character kept asking this question and I leaned over to Keith and whispered, "When Guys say girls can choose dinner." He cracked up at my comment.
Lance glared at us and looked offended.

"Are you laughing at the fact that this girl doesn't know what she wants in life?!" Lance moaned. We snickered at his reaction and got back to the movie.

-3rd person-

Soon enough the movie had about 29 minutes left. Y/n started to get tired and eventually fell asleep. Her head fell and landed directly on Keith's shoulder. (Wow couldn't see that one coming.) Keith was taken back by what had happened and tried his hardest to stay still, trying not to wake the newest member.

Eventually the movie ended and Keith slowly stood up, careful not to let Y/n's head fal and lifted her up. He carried her to her room and laid her down onto her blue bed. He quickly left, face red and embarrassed from all the contact with someone he hardly knew.

-//-/-//-/-//-/

Lmao sorry this chapter was cheap and could be spotted from a mile away. It's also really short. Sorry again.