Chapter eight: Training. Part 1.

I woke up the text morning with Keith's blanket tangled around me. I got up and put on some other clothes and did all my other morning things to do.

I soon walked out of my room and stumbled into the kitchen looking for food. The rest of the team were there, including a widely smirking Lance. I rolled my eyes at him and sat down next to Hunk. I grabbed a plate of whatever we were eating. No matter what it is, it's better than what I had to eat at the prison. I started eating along with everyone else while people were chatting. I soon finished before anyone else was done (besides Keith, I swear he doesn't even chew his food.) and got up to go into my room.

I stepped inside my room and flopped on the bed. I rolled over and faced the wall, closing my eyes to maybe get a little more sleep. I grabbed the blanket I stole from Keith last night and covered myself up. I was almost asleep when I heard a knock at my door.

I turned my head and mumbled a muffled, "Come in." I saw the figure wall in and cross his arms, leaning on the door way.

"Yes?" I asked Keith.

"Well I was told to come in here and tell you that we're going to go train now. Since you're a member of the team now, you have to train with us." I groaned silently and got up.

"Also, if I were you, I'd change."

"Why?" I asked him.

"Just.. take my advise.. you're going to want to change out of a hoodie and leggings." (Sorry if you don't wear that, you can change it if you want)

I sighed and shove Keith of of my room, closing the door and changing into a T-Shirt and Shorts, putting on a backwards Thomas Sanders Anxiety hat. (Again, you can change it if you want)

I opened the door and Keith was still waiting. I walked with him and he lead me to the training room. It had a ton of equipment and technology, and I knew this was going to be "fun."