Chapter 9:

The team and I rushed through the halls. We didn't know where we were going, but we needed to find where the sound came from.

I stopped to catch my breath, along with the rest of the team. I slid down the wall and pulled my knees up to my chest, breathing heavily. I looked up at the rest of the team, as breathless as I was. I looked at Keith who had soon looked back at me. I smiled at him. Little did I know it would be a while since I saw that smile again.

I was suddenly pulled away from the team. They all screamed and ran after me, but they couldn't catch up. Whoever was dragging me was fast. Really fast. I looked up at the team again, giving them a pitiful smile as everything went dark.

I realized I wasn't breathing.

I realized I couldn't breath.

I realized that I was being taken away
from the only people I thought of as a family.

I realized I was being kidnapped.

(Sorry for not uploading a chapter and that this one was super duper short lmao, my phone messed up and I ran out of ideas lmao. Also PLOT TWIST?! Nah just kidding I'm sure you guys knew what was going to happened, but DO you know WHO kidnapped you? Guess you'll have to wait a month or something to find out. I'm so sorry lmao)