𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤

𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐬
2 days later...

"And once again you in here blasting music." Dio raved coming down the stairs to the kitchen while I sung Trina part with my heart on the line.

"Child who hurt you." Dio said laughing before giving me some of his candy.

"Me and the guys going to this art museum I gotta attend so Wanna come?" Dio asked.

"Sure, oh I meant to tell you I got the building space." I said hoping off the couch to smile as he held a shocked face.

"That's great so are you gonna like be there run it and stuff or just have employees and continue working with me?" Dio asked.

"Oh about that I kinda Quit I've done two movies and it's overwhelming being in the public's eye I rather continue being Ares not some super famous lady with two hit movies." I said shrugging.

"I can't be mad it's a stressful job I just don't want you to quit just cuz your scared of what the world thinks but Ima let you cool it until your ready to come back." Dio said going into the fridge pulling out two water bottles.

"Ouuu Essential that's good for Ph balances." I commented watching his eyebrows raise.

"Oh it's this thing with women it's how ur coochie stays wet and smelling good so that water it's just like an overall thank you to the body." I explained and he scratched his neck.

"Listen Ares I kinda saw-" I snapped my neck towards him so I could listen.

"Saw?" I asked looking over towards him.

"I saw a couple good things for decorating ur office in this mall you tryna swing there before the museum?" Dio asked.

"Yea sure can we go right now though I'm so excited to hit the museum." I asked.

"Yeah I'll wait for you to finish your shower." Dio said scratching his neck uncomfortably.

"You okay?" I asked him holding my stomach it was strangely throbbing today.

"Yeah I'm fine but hey I kinda gotta tell you something." Dio spoke sitting at the kitchen Island.

"Sure wassup?" I asked going to sit next to him only for him to move by the refrigerator in a awkward manner.

I raised an eyebrow uncertain of his body language he gave off signs of guilt and secrecy.

"So two days ago you was in your room and I was takin my shower but ian have my Body wash and you know all my favorite ones in your room well I was gonna get one but ur door was cracked and-" I covered my mouth in embarrassment.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry." I said scooting away from him even though we were already at least 2 feet apart from each other.

"Listen Ares not only did I see I watched you that a perverted stalker and when I went back to the bathroom I bust a nut at the images I had of you in my head." Dio said turning away from me quickly.

But me I laughed.

You gotta admit it's a funny situation to be in.

"Hey in the end we both got off." I said giggling making him chuckle.

"I'm an attractive person I understand watching, what boy wouldn't when given the opportunity." I said shrugging.

"But To call it even let me see what your dealing with down below." I said sipping my ice tea through a straw on the kitchen island as he held his hand to cover his erection.

"WHAT!" He shouted in shock.

"I mean fairs fair you saw mine so let me see yours or else I'm snitching to my girls." I said watching his face fall.

My girls already told him no funny business and no nasty shit so him being in this situation meant trouble for him.

"Aight fine." I watched him shake his head before taking his shirt off.

"Wait wait Lemme get my Bluetooth speaker." I said hoping up from the chair to get my mini speaker before coming back in the kitchen to play Trick and Trina- Nann but only played Trina part.

"Continue." I said beginning to dance in my seat.

I watched him intently and he did the same staring me in my eyes as he untied his sweatpants before sliding them down his leg next was the Calvin Klein Boxers that he slowly began to pull down.

The second I saw a V-line I felt like I left my soul.

When the pants finally came off I was in awe.

He didn't cover it he didn't hinder it his dick stood at full attention it didn't droop and it damn sure didn't sag.

"Damn." I said biting my lips having a few unpure thoughts.

"What? Want me to rub it or some shit?" Dio asked halfway laughing.

"So that's not it fully erect?" I asked watching him shake his head no.

"Wooo Chileeeee I could never." I covered my eyes before gesture to put his clothes back on.

"Thanks for being honest Dio I'm going to take my shower now." I said fanning myself trying to recite some known prayers from the Bible.

That child was unnaturally long and thick for no reason. Jesus fix it.

Next Chapter is a TBC so bye sleep good kids.