𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀

𝗗𝗶𝗼

Once that's dress came off my lips was down her back kissing and sucking her golden skin. I loved her body I loved all body types and never discriminated but hers erupted something inside of me.

"Bend over." I urged taking my shirt off.

She shook her head no making me look at her in confusion.

"I don't like that position." She said snarking in the mouth. She was dead serious about that list.

"That's tuff." I spoke grasping her hair bending her over the kitchen table.

"Dio!" She shouted in protest. I smirked snaking my tongue from the base of her neck down towards her back dimples breathing air into her vagina.

"Stop I don't like that..." she lied letting out a short faint breath of air.

"Dio!..wait." She moaned pushing her hand against my head. I remembered her telling me she didn't like head because she feared someone biting her so I made sure she knew I was far from biting her.

I swirled my tongue against her fat folds noticing that I was starting to hear water noises after only five licks.

Her voice grew softer with each moan and her body started to shiver. Ecstasy was in her body.

"Cum in my mouth." I spoke lapping up my tongue fast watching her cling to the table desperately trying to hold on before my name was yelled from her beautiful mouth.

"Fuck!" I groaned viewing my print

I wasn't even gonna go all the way I thought we needed a first date before she got the pipe.

Ares turned around legs shaking still before staring me in the eyes. She had them I'm tryna get fucked eyes too!

"Whatchu tryna do?" I asked rubbing myself through my sweats.

I watched her climb onto the table before spreading her legs open for me.

"You tryna get fucked?" I asked for confirmation.

She nodded her head.

"Lemme hear it." I spoke pulling myself out the sweats rubbing my dick a good three times to release the precum.

"Dio I want you to fuck me." She said running her hand over her private.

"God answered my prayers forreal I been wanting a freak and even tho you don't like sum a nigga like me will have you begging for it understand me?" I asked I watched her smile nervously before I gripped her throat gently.

"Understand Ares?" I asked once again sliding my tip against her entrance.

"Yes Dio." She spoke gasping once I rammed my dick inside her.

"It hurts?" I asked moving slowing because of the contorted face she was making.

"Yes." She admitted staring up at me.

"Ima let you ride to yo pace then." I spoke flipping us so she could ride.

She rotated her hips so slowly it felt like torture until she started slamming herself onto me.

"Damn!" I said in shock and awe at how good she felt.

"This shit heaven Ares." I said rubbing her but enjoying her tightness.

"It's big really really big." She moaned pressing her body against my stomach for a break.

"You a big girl why you stopping?" I asked thrusting myself up into her.

"Dio!..ahh Dio..I'm cumming." She screamed grasping my chest and throat any other bitch would piss me off but Ares it made my dick harder.

"Ass up." I said pulling out slapping her little booty.

"This my pussy right Ares?" I asked slamming myself in watching her shake again.

"We not together." She stated before slurring her words.

I slapped her ass rougher than before squeezing her breast and grabbing her throat.

"My dick in you right? Then we together." I spoke slamming into her wet shit trying to hold my nut.

"Say the words Dio." She moaned feeling another sting towards her ass delivered from me.

"Ares you my girl." I huffed spreading her cheeks.

"This ya pussy Dio." She moaned louder than before I felt her body shake and twitch but this time she pushed me out squirting all over my lower half.

"I gotta eat that pussy more I want you squirting in my mouth ion want that going to waste no mo." I said firmly.

I noticed Ares got on her knees before she grasped my dick.

"You don't like sucking tho?" I taunted but stopped once she swallowed me whole.

"Oh shit..wait." I groaned grasping her head guiding her a little faster. I watched her slip a finger in her pussy so I started rubbing her nipple with my free hand while she ate my dick and sucked my balls like lollipops.

"Fuck Ima nut." I spoke getting ready to move Ares head.

"Shit!" I moaned nutting in Ares chest area struggling to breathe.

"Go wait in my room I'm fuckin yo shit up tonight."

MAKING LOVEEEEE DRINKINGGGG MAKING LOVEEEE

Idk think the lyrics wrong but yeah SEX!