𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬

𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

"So do you think this looks nice?" I asked Dio trying on a different outfit for my date tonight.

"The nigga not allat for you to be dressing." Dio said laying on my bed.

My bullet wound had majorly healed and my business was successful but Dio wasn't sure he wanted me to move out yet so till next month I was stuck with him.

"It's not about looks it's about personality which he has." I said checking myself out in the bathroom mirror.

I saw Dio get up before he came up behind me staring at me through the mirror.

"What?" He asked staring at me through the mirror.

"Your close." I said turning around.

We were now face to face him looking at each other.

"What's dude name anyway?" Dio asked moving aside to the sink.

"I hate when you do that." I said leaning on the bathroom counter.

"Do what?" Dio asked.

"I hate when you get in my space and lead me on just to change subjects." I said looking up towards him noticing his grin.

"Ion wanna have this talk today." He said walking out the bathroom.

"Okay but I wanna have the talk." I said following after him.

"Ares it can wait." He said going to the door.

Apparently Sun and Bailee where just at the door chilling.

"My boys here we finna go ball I'll see you when I get home Ares." Dio spoke.

"No! We need to talk seriously don't avoid me." I said ignoring the presence of his friends.

"What you wanna hear from me that I'm feeling you? You my therapist and roommate that's weird so Ima cool on them thoughts and we can discuss it when I get back." Dio said closing the door in my face.

Immediately I called my sister and friends.

"Guys I gotta issue but I'm not saying names or anything but say your in a scenario where you have a guy who's taking you on a date tonight but you got a whole other guy on your mind." I said instantly hearing my sister speak.

"Then just call off the date." My sister said I heard a knock at the front door.

"That's too late." I said hurrying to put on my shoes and curl my hair.

"We'll just try and get to know him and get the other guy off you mind." Diamonté spoke before hanging up.

"Okay guys I'll talk to y'all later." I said hanging up going to the door to meet Lonni.

I met him at a concert a week ago and he found my number and we been talking so now we were going on a date.

"Hey." I said smiling.

"Hey." He said coming to give me a cheek kiss. His breath smelled really bad and I was so tempted to rush back inside and wash my face.

"So where are we going?" I asked as he walked me downstairs.

Immediately I started looking for his car.

"Well I was thinking Applebee's." He said pulling out his keys. The car beeped and I almost smacked myself on the head.

"What happened to your Honda Civic?" I asked.

"Oh that was my ex's car she just moved out so she took the car." He said getting into the mini van.

"Don't just stand there get in." He said smiling. Hesitantly I got in the car struggling to get on my seatbelt.

"You look nice Ari." Lonni spoke.

"I-it's Ares and thanks." I said shriveling up because I was cold.

"My fault the air don't turn off you want my coat?" He asked handing me a dusty and molded leather jacket from the back of his car.

"Oh my god it's a roach." I squealed throwing his jacket to the back of the car.

"Oh my fault I must've left some food back there remind me to clean that." He said chuckling before continuing the drive to Applebee's.

We pulled up and I was jumping out the car feeling itchy.

"You okay?" Lonni asked. I nodded walking inside the restaurant.

"Table for two." I said to a woman. She handed me two menu's before me and Lonni walked to the table.

"So you want kids?" Lonni asked.

"No." I said looking everywhere but at him. He just looked dirty and it was embarrassing.

He had stains on his clothes and his hands was ashy with a dry and cracked face. I hated even being at dinner with him right now.

Sadly the date lasted all night long.

We were now at some lake and he was feeding ducks.

"Looke Ares just throw them the bread." He said handing me a piece of bread.

I hated the whole date Applebee's was horrible he "forgot" his wallet so I had to pay. Then we went to his house so he could get his wallet which he only had a twenty in then he was on the phone for an hour arguing with his ex and now we were at a lake at 11 at night.

"I don't wanna feed ducks Lonni I wanna go home." I said staring at the ducks.

They started quaking and they making towards me.

"Hell no I'll be in the car." I said running to the mini van. The ducks started chasing me so I did what any scared human would do and I jumped on top of the car and I sure the fuck didn't move.

"Come off my car I'll take you home." Lonni said opening the door and helping me down after he scared the ducks.

Immediately he drove me home and we didn't talk at all.

"I'll see you soon?" Lonni asked as I stepped out of the car.

"Lonni I'll be dead hopefully." I said before walking upstairs to my house.

I didn't know if Dio was home so I used my key and unlocked the door.

I sighed walking inside going straight to the fridge getting some water.

"Where you been!" Dio shouted scaring me.

"My date from hell." I said laughing.

"You ain't calm or nothing I was worried." He frowned.

"I'm sorry but I'm my defense I was planning my escape the second a roach crawled on my arm." I spoke.

"A roach!" He said wheezing.

"Yea the whole date was terrible he was dusty and just nasty I couldn't he makes me scared to date." I said giggling.

"Ares." Dio called out as I walked to my room.

"Hmm?" I asked turning around seeing Dio with a bracelet.

"Me and the boys went shopping after the whole game so I went and got you this bracelet if you push here it sends me an alert and the police if anything ever go wrong." Dio said putting the bracelet on my wrist.

"It looks beautiful thank you." I said examining the bracelet.

I lifted my head and Dio was already staring at me before he leaned in and kissed me swiftly. It was simple and light two pecks and then we stared.

"Night." He said leaving my room closing my door.

Hiiii y'all see my new story penitentiary number one check it out ❤️‍🔥