𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀

𝗔𝗿𝗲𝘀
𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱...
𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿.

"Bruh

shorty bad." Sun said looking at a chocolate female who had a fat booty.

"Go hit her up then." Bailee spoke.

I was chilling looking at some paintings with Dio. Despite the house situation we were chilling as if it never happened.

"You can't even have a girl like that she in a museum that mean she got class and intelligence something you lack." Dio said looking towards his friends.

"Shut the hell up I could pull her if I tried meanwhile yo ugly ass want bitches like her." I watched Sun point towards a woman with Vitiligo and looked like she had a kid beside her.

She looked towards us noticing Sun pointing at her so she picked up the child and walked away.

"That was so damn ignorant you don't think that woman had hardships growing up that woman is a beautiful individual just like anybody else go fuckin apologize you rude bitch." I snapped at Sun Bailee looked around trying to avoid the conversation while Dio scratched his neck.

"Shit wasn't that deep she know she looked deformed." Sun spoke shrugging.

"I gotta go get some air being around your inconsiderate dumbass is ridiculous you make me loose brain cells just by breathing the same air as you." I spoke about to walk off when Dio shook his head.

"Go apologize man that was embarrassing as hell and in front of her child that's just disrespectful." Dio supported then Bailee finally spoke.

"She wasn't even ugly she has a skin defect it's the same shit Micheal Jackson had." Bailee said shaking his head.

Sun rolled his eyes and walked over to the woman.

"Ayo my fault for how I blasted you in front of yo son." Sun spoke I slapped my forehead at the fuckery.

"That's not an apology. What gives you the right to point and laugh at others. You don't know what it's like to walk in my shoes I think of my skin and body as a work of art that's the reason museums are my favorite place to be and your yet another example of why I'm raising my son on how to be a good educated man goodbye sir and enjoy your uneducated day." The woman spoke walking from him.

I shook my head as he stood shocked and confused I walked towards the woman before she could leave the building.

"Hey I think your beautiful what his dumb self did was rude and ignorant I'm Ares." I said introducing myself to the girl.

"Thanks thats sweet I'm Aura this is Azul." The woman spoke.

"I'm decorating my first Therapy building in a few hours it could use another Artistic opinion would you like to come?" I asked.

She looked at me for a few minutes before shaking her head no.

"I don't exactly know you and you know." She said looking around all nervous.

"I get it that's fine but here's my number we could get to know each other some other time." She nodded exchanging numbers in each other's phones before we said our goodbyes.

"I think your a horrible person and now whenever you invite him don't invite me cuz that was pure stupidity." I said pointing toward Sun while Bailee was playing Peekaboo with someone's kid.

"Who's kid is this?" Bailee asked loudly as a white lady ran over kissing her child on the head.

"Thanks so much I was looking al over for him." She spoke before walking off.

"Hey my Names Antonio I saw you in the Cleopatra exhibit and I didn't get a chance to speak but you look breathtaking this morning." Some guy said coming up to me making me cheese extra hard.

"Thank you I'm Ares these two are my friends I said pointing Bailee and Dio in he nodded his head toward the boys and continued our simple chat exchanging phone numbers and he even volunteered to come help decorate my building today.

"Dio come on the store should be open now." I said waving towards him. He pulled out the keys to the keep before we walked out the building together going to all stores with furniture and decorations.

K ik it's short but I gotta lotta shit to add to this book so bare with me P.s Aura in the media