𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬

𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐬

"It's Valentines Eve bitch let's celebrate." I heard loud voices come into my room. I sighed knowing it was my sister and friends.

"Celebrate what?" I asked swinging my legs from the bed. I was upset that I even gave her a key at this point.

"Umm love?" Diamonté said showing a ring on her finger.

"Oh that's so right you and Marcus got serious." I said looking at the ring.

"Yep he promised himself to me." She said smiling eager to show me the card he gave her.

"So sweet." I said skimming over the words barely caring. I had too much on my plate to really care.

My pretty ass was being ghosted by Dio. And I don't even know why because I didn't kiss him he kissed me.

The man hasn't been home in a fucking week and when he is here he doesn't eat my dinner or talk to me if I'm in the room he leaves the room and it's just awkward. What's worse he hasn't shown up for a single therapy appointment and that worries me not just as his therapist but as his friend too.

"And Tervani wanted to meet you so you have to get dressed and come out tonight." Alaina spoke referring to her new girlfriend.

"Right and you have to meet Kori he's adorable." Tiana spoke.

"Listen I am really overwhelmed today I'll call you guys if I feel like going but right now it's not at the top of my list." I said sighing.

"Are you okay is the business not good or something?" Tiana asked.

"Financially I am stable as fuck I am mentally shattered and you guys suck at making things better especially now so please leave." I said getting up to go to the bathroom.

"Fine just call us we know how you get." Diamonté spoke. Grabbing her things including my flowers.

I followed them to the door to close it before locking it.

I wasn't feeling like a hot girl so I played Megan Thee Stallion Realer while cleaning up the house.

In the process of cleaning I started feeling like the bad bitch I was again. Sometimes I needed Jhené other times I needed Saucy Santana but today I simply needed to be a hottie.

"Issa Vibe Issa Vibe." I sang as Santana song came on. I was twerking while washing dishes but I felt a little better about my thoughts.

I heard the door to the apartment start opening but I assumed it was my sister since she left her wallet.

Instead it was Sun, Dio, Bailee, and some girls.

"Damn get the party started mami." Bailee smiled coming to the kitchen to dance.

"Stop cuz I was cleaning gimme six feet." I said putting some space between me and Bailee.

"We boutta get lit in here so you can either pop bottles with us or pour us up." Sun spoke with low eyes clearly high.

I saw the girls rubbing up and twerking in Dio and I felt partially relieved that he was okay but also stinging rejection from him finding comfort in other girls instead of me.

I called Tiana since I missed her call and put her on speaker phone.

"Girl so you coming you can finally twerk dat ass pop a lil pussy just for the night pleaseee sis you gotta come." Tiana begged with Alaina and Diamonté in the back hyping her up.

I looked at the guys to see they were shocked at the fact that I could even slightly have plans. Especially Dio he looked like he dared me to say yes.

"Yeah Lemme get ready I'll see y'all in a few hours." I said ending the call going to my bathroom.

In a matter of minutes Dio was on my ass.

"You not going nowhere in that that's dead." He said snatching the red lace thong off my counter and the nipple covers.

"That's too damn bad." I said snatching them back.

"I'm not letting you out this house so play around." He said laughing before walking out my room.

I took a quick shower and began doing my makeup in a quick pace before doing my hair I put on a basically ripped and nudity dress.

"I'm sexy." I said slapping my ass. I found some cute heels and not long after I was on my tippy toes getting the keys to Dio's car.

"That's dead you not taking my man's car." Sun said getting off the couch.

"Your name is Sun Stone please don't make me go there." I said brushing past him only to see Dio waiting outside of the door.

"You got ya body on full display for everyone to see but you swear you hate yo scars cuz they ugly." He said throwing a blow to my ego.

"I'll be home soon." I said strutting past him getting onto the elevator before jumping into his Jeep.

I was driving to the club in no time and when I was there with my sisters I had a ball and showed the fuck out.

4 hours later

"Rent rent due rent rent due bet you can't do it on the dick tho bet you can't do it on the dick tho." Tiana sang as I twerked my ass all over the place. I even kissed someone and recorded it on my ig live.

"Mhm I like it." I said to some guy who rubbed my ass.

"Sis is that Dio and the boys?" Diamonté pointed out more towards Tiana the non drunk one. Which I was curious about because if any of us were alcoholics it was her.

"Te quiero papi." I said kissing the Italian guy named Romalito.

I felt my body get snatched away and I groaned already knowing who it was by the smell of his cologne.

"Bye babes." I waved towards the girls while Sun and Bailee escorted them into their car.

"You make money off my craziness at this point." Dio spoke strapping me into my seat before speeding to our apartment.

I was the first out the car and I was the first in the house I was also the first yelling in anger.

"You don't exactly get to be angry because I'm having fun your doing the same thing so we can both just have fun." I said annoyed going to the kitchen to drink water. I had a slight headache but I definitely was totally drunk and I was drunk-ish but partially on the tipsy side.

"I kissed you that means I want you but instead you outside shaking ass on everyone and kissing niggas you don't know fuck you mean I can't be angry." He shouted.

"KISSING DOESNT MEAN COMMITMENT!" I yelled back.

"I sat in this house waiting to talk about my feelings express how the kiss felt and discuss ways to avoid any awkward situations and possible relationships." I said staring at him.

"You left the house and stayed with your friends and then when you came home you refused to stay in the same room with me so I'm sorry if I felt rejected and wanted to feel sexy again a little fucking attention from a man that wants me is what I craved tonight." I said taking off my heels.

"I'm not good at real relationships they are cruel and hard to deal with so I'm good at ignoring them or pushing people out of the image to keep my live at bad and I'm sorry if I did that with you." He admitted.

I walked up to him and held his face.

"I'm your therapist and friend if anyone can help it's me I would've understood just like now." I said smiling

"I need help getting out of my dress." I said turning around to show him the zipper. Once I heard my dress hit the floor and felt the cool airs breeze with soft lips on my back I smiled. It felt like a victory of temptation for me.

Sex scene coming 🔜😂😂🤷🏽‍♀️