𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴

𝘈𝘳𝘦𝘴

"Morning sunshine." Dio said snatching the covers off me.

"Now if I yelled and gave you a headache then what." I said scrambling to get the covers back over my body.

"Don't you have clients today?" He asked sitting on the bed and clearly burning a hole into my face.

"No I told you that tho." I said rubbing my eyes trying to see clearly.

"I forgot my bad." He said chuckling.

"How long you been up?" I asked shifting around in the king sized bed.

"Since I noticed there was another body in my bed." He said yawning.

"You could've just slept." I said finally sitting up.

"You got something on your mind." I said snatching off my wig and tossing it across the room.

"Dawg you gotta warn somebody before you reveal all that ugly." He said laughing making me laugh and both of us gasped for air.

"You wasn't calling me ugly last night now was you." I said poking his chest.

"I was drunk I bet if you did some shit like that in public they'd throw you change thinking you homeless." He said cracking more jokes.

"What's on your mind forreal?" I questioned.

"3 months ago we had sex and it was good." He said stopping to see if I was on board with the conversation.

"Continue." I said giving him the okay.

"Well it was better than good it was really the best I've ever had..but that's not the point." He said snapping out of it making me giggle.

"I like you a lot and you know this but we agreed to stay platonic so I started trying to get back out there.." he said looking away.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't the tiniest bit hurt. I was wrong to expect him to want me and only me but something inside me felt like I was supposed to be the only woman he dared to love.

"So your telling me you have a girlfriend." I said simply hoping he couldn't hear my tone of voice.

"Well no I'm telling you that I've been seeing someone and I'm thinking of making her my girlfriend. She's supposed to be coming over tonight." He explained.

"Oh." I said staring at his facial expressions.

"Do you feel like you have to move on because of what we talked about?" I asked Dio.

"I mean you said you wanted to keep our relationship friendly it was a one time thing for us so that gave me the idea in general that you wanted to be done with this." He said pointing between us.

"I never said that you had to quickly move on." I said looking the other way after giving up how I felt.

"Say what you thinking." He said flat out.

"Tell me what you want I can do it anything for you Ares." He said looking like a lost puppy.

I didn't want to confuse him I could barely decipher how I was feeling our relationship would compromise our relationship as therapsit and patient it could ruin our friendship if things don't workout I didn't want to be the cause of any of it.