Stress

𝗔𝗿𝗲𝘀

"Your name sounds like arse you know that." Dio pointed out putting my desk in my office together.

"Shut up and put my desk together." I said sticking air fresheners around my room.

The building I bought was a beauty and a project I had a little fixing to do but overall it was safe and inspected I have a Grade B on the upkeep so eventually I'll strive for an A.

"Your sisters hereeeee." I heard Tiana scream before coming in here. Dio rolled his eyes putting his Airpods in.

"Girl Lemme tell you bout Marcus." Tiana spoke sitting in my new chair.

"Unt uh sit yo ass on the floor that's new." I said pointing towards the carpet. She rolled her eyes and sat her jacket on the floor before sitting.

"But tell me about Marcus." I spoke now placing plants and paintings up.

"Girl so he call himself tryna pop up on me and catch me "slipping" his dumbass pulled up to my court case acting a fool and done got his ass locked up." Tiana said laughing I shook my head.

"I told him say hi to my prison Bae Chadarius." Tiana shrugged clapping her hands as she started laughing again.

"You got too many men's." I said getting on my tippy toes to hang a plant but I just couldn't reach and what did my 5'8 big sister do she sat and stared.

I continued to struggle until Dio got up and pushed took the plant out of my hand and hung it where it needed to be hung.

"Thanks Dio." I said cheesing up at him. He nodded before going back to the desk.

"Anyway I'm not the sister with too many Men's that's all you what even happened to Trey or Benny those were just last week and Tommy and Nahari like a month ago." Tiana spoke I swiped my hair behind my ear.

"Don't even say it like that you know I suck at relationships." I said rolling my eyes. I looked over towards Dio seeing her started putting my name on my desk before he topped it with Vase and flowers his muscles flexed with every movement and I liked how he took his time to pick each flower to add into the vase."

"Girl." Tiana snapped I looked towards her and she looked over at Dio before smiling deeply.

"SO DIO.." Tiana spoke loudly.

"Hmm?" Dio asked. I smacked my forehead and looked away embarrassed that I was caught staring.

"How's my sister she looks flushed." Tiana said looking at me then Dio.

"She's straight I take care of her and she takes her meds and I help her with basic things here and there." Dio admitted.

"So nothing intimate going on?" Tiana questioned.

"Nah we don't play like dat." Dio said cheesing before going back to what he was doing.

"Ight well I have to go pick up Stepheni his fine white ass broke as fuck can't afford a car or bus ticket his scrub ass I needa stop letting lames stick me in the coochie." Tiana spoke getting her bag and things.

"Your sister is so ghetto how the hell is she a lawyer." Dio questioned.

"Child ion kno." I giggled.

"No female should be fuckin and suckin no lame." Dio mentioned hanging a few things up.

"Well no female should be fuckin and suckin a man that don't want them but it just so happens some women don't care." I pointed out.

"Don't start with me." Dio said sitting in a chair.

I walked over to him and sat next to him.

"Well therapist to patient I think it's time to breakup with your unwanted girlfriend and find a female for yourself." I said rubbing his shoulders.

"Mmn." He moaned letting his head fall back a little.

I smiled slightly continuing to massage his back.

"Ima do it tonight." He spoke in a quick breath.

"Your tense what's on your mind?" I asked trailing my fingers along his back as I continued to massage.

"Ahh." He continued to moan. I loved how he was so comfortable with me that he'd moan without a care in the world.

"You kinda driving me crazy right now." He mumbled. I giggled knowing he felt so good he couldn't concentrate.

I moved my hands trying to let him focus.

"You feel better or you need to talk?" I asked watching him stare at me.

"Nah." He said pushing some hair out of my face.

"You look pretty." He spoke smiling at me.

"Don't I fuckin always I stun on these bitches even with two bullets in me." I said getting up to pose.

"Your hairs really long." He pointed out running his fingers through it.

"Baby this a lace." I said snatching it off showing him then putting it back on.

He burst out laughing and even wheezed.

"So niggas can't even pull it when hitting from the back." He commented I rolled my eyes.

"Immature as fuck and it's a ton of things in sex that I just don't like my hair is one of them don't touch don't pull." I said shrugging as I sat back down.

"What's your rules cuz I know you got some." Dio said staring at me.

"Okay top of the list no eating my pussy just off back cuz I'm scared someone will bite it and just no." I announced he stared at me like he was holding in laughing but he continued to listen.

"Number two nothing anal absolutely nothing I don't care if my booty tighter no." I said watching him nod in agreement.

"Three no hair pulling, four no rough sex." I said honestly watching Dio chuckle a little.

"Five no hard to get in positions six no sex in public places." Dio stared at me like I needed help but let me go on.

"Seven no slapping my ass eight no callin me names during sex like bitch hoe nun of dat." I said.

"Nine never use Trojans they break too much for me and Ten no more than two rounds." That was Dio's last straw before he broke down laughing.

"Like you don't have sex limits." I said not believing he just did whatever.

"I only agree with two of your rules no name calling and no anal the rest sounds like yo pussy too weak." Dio cheesed sarcastically.

"What?" I asked not understanding.

"Ight to me it sounds like no nigga ever fucked you right rough sex the best sex it's wild passionate and nasty and you ain't been with no one that excites you to take you out of bounds and take risk so ur stuck in this little bubble of what you like and you won't leave." Dio said staring at me.

"Yeah well I doubt anyone can change what I like that's my own opinion." I said chuckling nervously.

"We'll see." Dio spoke getting up.

"So we done here or we need more things?" Dio asked.

"Nope everything's done I'll open it next week and things will be perfect." I said getting up too grabbing the keys to the keep and my purse before giving it to Dio and heading out

Building up a little more 🤏🏾