Dyin' For Another Taste ➫ J.A

Warning: cringey and short asf 🤢 just found this old image that I never posted so now I'm posting it

~

You and jack had been dating for a solid month , everything is great but you can't help but wonder why Jack hasn't kissed you .

Jack is messing around with his bass as you sit across from him wondering when he'll kiss you .

Jack finally catches you looking at you and smiles back at you . He gets up sits down next to you on the couch .

" what's up ?" Jack asks you with a grin as you play with your hands nervously.

" n-nothing ." You fake smile

Jack scoots closer to you and you rest your head on his chest as he sets his chin on top of your head .

" jack ."

" yes ." He replies

" never mind it's silly ." You shrug

" no tell me ." Jack pleads

" why haven't you kissed me ?" You sigh

Jack is takes a second to respond but instead of responding he kisses you on the cheek but of course you turn you head not knowing he was going to kiss you , and your lips end up meeting .

Jack slithers his arm around you back as you lightly place your hand on his cheek . Your lips move in sync as Jack leans in more deeping the kiss .

" well ? You satisfied ." Jack smirks after you two pull away since you needed air .

" definitely ." You smile as you look up into his gorgeous eyes as you play with his beautiful blonde hair .

  " We should do that more often ." You laugh softly

   " one step ahead of you ." Jack smirks as he leans in causing you to lean in too and his soft lips that taste like candy meet yours once again .

~

A/n : Sksksks this image sucks Bc I wrote it in September and I'm just now posting it 💀 so this was my first image ever written but I just never posted it .