Needy ➾ M.C

Just the snippets of needy Bc ARI hasn't released it yet but somehow it's already stuck in my head.

Warnings : Steamy make out session but it's not smut. Plz don't leave me hate just for a make out sessions 🤧

'
I can be needy
Way to damn needy ,

I can be needy
Tell me how good it feels to be needed.'

~

*Malcolm's pov*

I've just arrived at my friend and bandmate Ayla's house when I walk in the door. Her mom immediately tells me they're down stairs already but I'm immediately looking for someone else even though I'm there for practice.

  I was looking for my Girlfriend of three months who just happens to be Ayla's younger sister. They're only apart by a year meaning Y/n is my age.

So I nodded my head politely to Ayla and Y/ns mom before sneakily heading upstairs instead of down stairs.

  I get kinda excited thinking about y/n as I walk up the stairs since I haven't seen her in awhile. We've both have been busy recently, her with school and me with Calpurnia of course.

I knock on her door lightly and I hear her soft voice groan and start saying " mom leave me alone I have to-" but she stops immediately when she sees me and smiles.

  " hey sweetie." I say softly and y/n immediately pulls me into her room.

" I missed you so much." She says getting a tad bit emotional and I pull her into a hug.

  " I'm sorry I've been so caught up with the band." I sigh after pulling away as I push a piece of hair behind her ear.

  " you were finishing tour pinky , it's fine because I'm proud of you." She chuckles lightly , and even her laugh is perfection to me. I continue to hold her face in my hands just admiring her and something comes over me.

I immediately crash my lips into her soft cloud like lips , and it's a very Needy but still passionate kiss. She immediately kisses back and wraps her arms around my neck slowly deepening the kiss as my hands move to her waist.

" m-Malcolm." She pants as I start to trail kisses to her jaw as she backs up to her bed.

  " yes love ?" I mumble against her skin as she sits herself down but still not breaking away.

  " where is this going." She chuckles lightly as I pull away to listen to her. She backs herself up to her headboard and sits up with a cocky smirk plastered on her perfect face.

" well ..." I trail off as I crawl towards her.

  " this isn't going anywhere where you're thinking." I chuckle softly at her dirty mind and she just rolls her eyes playfully.

   " Too bad ." She smirks playfully at me as she gets closer to my face.

   " because I really need you right now." She says softly with a bit of cockiness in her voice , our faces are so close to where I can feel her breathe on my face and I'm sure she can hear my heartbeat.

   " dammit y/n." I growl and glance my watch knowing I should go downstairs soon.

" you better go pinky." Y/n teases and chuckles.

  " your band needs you." She adds and nod my head no and get closer to where there's pretty much no space in between our faces.

   " too bad , because I need you more." I smirk before closing the space in between each other. Y/n pulls me by my shirt to deepen the kiss and get me slightly on top of her.

    " pinky ." She pants as I kiss her  jaw and start to trail to her neck.

  " y/n you better keep it down , I don't want your sister coming up here." I say in between kisses and she nods.

   " Malcolm you better go soon." She pants in between kisses.

  " no I need you." I mumble against her skin and I find her sweet spot and nip at it.

  " Malcolm-" she moans in delight quite loudly but is cut off.

" Oh my god." We both hear from the door and I fly off of her immediately.

  I look over to see My blonde headed fellow in the door way that y/n forgot to shut. Y/n immediately face palms.

  " how long has this-" Jack points at y/n and me dumbfounded by what he's just walked in on.

    " Jesus jack just lea-" I begin but am cut off by y/n.
   " almost 4 months." Y/n blurts out and now it's my turn to face palm.

  " does Ayla know?" Jack raise an eyebrow and Y/n and me shake our heads no at the same time.

  " well uh I'll see you down stairs." Jack says awkwardly as he scratches the back of his head and shuts the door slowly.

  Y/n looks over at me and I swallow hard as I think of what Jack could be telling Ayla.

  " what the fuck just happened?" Y/n asks me still shocked as I continue to stare at the now closed door getting more nervous by the second.

~
A/n: this is 😳 um sorry this got very heated like wow man. I didn't intend for it to go this way.

Part 2 ?