FINN

Happy birthday Finn ! I'm already crying and I just started writing this. Finn you're an amazing bean and I'm so proud of you. I've been one of the lucky fans who has been here since 2016 and I've been able to watch you grow. Watching you grow and growing along with it has been one of the biggest pleasures of my life. Seeing you succeed is also a pleasure and something I'm so proud of. I remember watching season one in the December of 2016 and falling for you hard , I fell for your work ethic and your character before everything else and I still do to those this  day. I remember in February of 2017 I was celebrating you hitting on mill and here you are at 11.2 mill which thinking about is mind boggling , every milestone you hit I'll be celebrating. Being able to watch you turn into the person you are today has helped me turn into the person I am too and I couldn't thank you enough for that. I feel like I'm rambling so I'll just stop and put the cheesy " I hope your day is as great as you are." But I really hope it is.
( damn I'm crying rn)

Finn you're my home, and it sounds cheesy and crazy but you are. I don't care about how good you look and all of that stuff it's truly about you and how you make me feel at home by even just hearing your voice on a video.

Happy birthday Finn , we all love you.