Stop Crying ☞ F.W

Warning : suicide :||| And lots of emotions.

Play song Bc it goes along with the story ⍨

.☓ ☓ ☓ ☓ ☓ ☓ ☓ ☓ ☓ ☓ ☓ ☓ ☓ ☓ ☓ ☓ ☓ ☓ ☓ ☓ ☓ ☓ ☓ ☓ ☓ ☓ .

   It was another horrible day for the young teen girl named y/n. She was miserable, depressed , and overwhelmed.

  To most she lived a good life, great parents , good friends, good in school, talented , beautiful, but she didn't want it anymore.

   She had been fighting all the hate for months now. People telling her to die or other horrible things. She thought she was stronger than it all but she wasn't. The "fans" of her best friend were getting to her and this one day it was just to much for Y/N's beautiful heart.

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•  •._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'

Finn's POV... ( kinda just narrating him)

Today is seemingly just another normal day for Finn. He finished his classes and is now almost at his Best Friend Y/n's house.

  The truth is that Finn is in love with Y/n and has been since he was 10 and she first moved next door. He loves everything about her from her laugh to even how she eats spaghetti. Today he's  going to her house just to hang out but he really wants to tell y/n how he feels.

  As the curly haired boy walks into Y/n's house he sees her brother Malcolm who is also his bandmate.

  " Hey." Finn  smiles over to Malcolm as he walks towards him.

   " what's up?" Malcolm asks as he takes a bite of his apple.

  " is y/n here she wasn't there at the end of the day?" Finn sighs and leans on the counter.

   " she came home early , something about not feeling good." Finley interrupts as he grabs a glass of Orange juice.

    " ah well then , I will see you two later." Finn smirks towards the two Craigs who know of Finn's admiration for their sister.

   As Finn walks upstairs he doesn't hear y/n's music blasting like normal. It's oddly quiet.

   The Curly haired boy reaches for the door knob and turns it will saying " hmm you really not feel good y/n/n because I don't hear any Weezer-"...

  Finn stop in horror at the sight in front of him. His beautiful y/n layed out on the bed with a bottle of empty bottle of pills. 

    " y/n?" Finn croaks as he walks towards her in disbelief.

    When he doesn't get an answer her grabs her wrist and checks for a pulse, he belts a scream as he barely feels anything in her limp wrist.

  " No no no y/n !" He belts as he holds her lifeless body and rocks her back and forth sobbing.

   Malcolm comes rushing to the Door of his Twin sister's room. What he sees is His best friend cradling his twin's lifeless body. 

      " oh-oh my ." Malcolm stutters in shock as Finley comes to the door too.

    " what's wrong with y/n?" Finley innocently asks the two boys infront of him.

   " c-call 911 ." Malcolm mumbles.

    " huh?" Finley responds.

     " go call 911 NOW!" Malcolm screams causing Finley to run.

     As Finley and Malcolm call 911 and their parents Finn continues to cradle y/n in his arms and sob.

    " if you're still there y/n .... I - I need you to stay." He sobs .

     " please don't leave me y/n , I need you." He continues.

Finn looks up at her ceiling and sees the glowing star stickers the put on her ceiling years ago.

     " L-look y/n... look at all of the stars , they're all bright and pretty." Finn sniffles as he aims y/n's head towards the ceiling.

     Part of Finn knows she's gone and not coming back, but part of him is hoping she'll open her eyes.

     " i need you to wake up y/n please."

      " please I love you so much y/n." Finn starts crying hard again.

       " why would you do this to yourself y/n ?!" Finn belts with tears streaming furiously down his face.

       At that moment Malcolm walked in with his parents and the ambulance people. Malcolm could see Finn's heart break in that very moment.

      So Finn watch the girl he adores lifeless body be pulled from his arms and carried away. Leaving the curly haired boy to wonder why y/n took her life that day.
   But maybe he'll never know. Maybe he'll cry about it everyday. Or maybe he'll stop crying his heart out.

Cause all of the stars are Fading away,
Just try not to worry , you'll se them some day
    Just take what you need and be on your way.
       And Stop crying your heart out

.
.
.
.
.
.

    A/n: part 2 ?

I'm sorry for this :'/

Word count : 774