Pale Blue ➫ J.A

Jack's pov ~

It was a another rainy day in Vancouver. I only love the rainy days like these ones because my beautiful girlfriend y/n and I stay in and cuddle all day.

  My bedroom door opens as I'm messing around with my bass and listening to The Velvet Underground, I hear y/n let out a little " hey" as she walks over to me and plants a kiss on my cheek.

   " hey sweetie." I respond softly as I turn to look at her with a smile. She's wearing a Calpurnia shirt with a rain coat and black jeans. I smile at her shirt and point at it causing her to blush.

  " nice shirt dork." I laugh as I stand up and hug her tightly. I hear her scoff and I give her a kiss on the four head before pulling away.

  " it helps me nail my g chords." She chuckles causing me to roll my eyes.

    " I'm gonna go put my coat downstairs." Y/n let's out softly as she walks to the door and opens it.

     Once she's out I fix my bed and turn on my tv so we can watch a movie. We normally just fall asleep and nap together so we never finish movies.

  I hear her coming up the hall and I whip out my phone and go to my Instagram story. As she opens the door I do a superzoom on her and her shirt , she knows what I'm doing so she tries to cover her face causing me to chuckle and say " baby no" .

  She walks over to me as I put the link for our shirts on the video and post it.

  " promise me no more superzooms for the day." Y/n groans causing me to look at her and smirk.

  " only if you give me a big kiss." I state causing y/n to walk to me and give me a peck , but before she can pull away I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her deeply.

   I back her up slowly to sit on the bed and she pulls away and places her hand lightly on my cheek.

  " what movie are we watching ?" She asks as she glances over at the tv.

  " whatever you want." I shrug and hand he the remote. She scrolls through Netflix and sees the edge of seventeen and clicks on it.

  " do you have pj pants for me ?" She asks and I get up to look for a pair. I find a pair of plaid
Pajama pants and I toss them to her

   I turn around as she slips them on quickly. I hear her say ' okay you can turn.' Once she's done.

  I walk over to her and she hands me a pair of fuzzy socks. I grab them and look at them confused as she slips on a matching pair.

  " I thought we could twin." She chuckles softly as she looks at me stare at them. They're bright pink but I'd do anything for y/n so I slip them on.

   As we lay down and watch the movie I just stare at y/n thinking about how lucky I am . After awhile she starts to fall asleep as we hear the sound of rain hitting the roof.

  I fall asleep soon after cuddled up with the girl I adore and to the sound of ' Pale Blue Eyes' playing on vinyl softly in the background.

A few hours pass and I feel y/n start to shuffle but I don't open my eyes. She mumbles something about the time and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

  I figure she has to go home but I just continue to try and sleep.

I'm caught if guard when I hear her say  " I love you jack." As she plays with my hair a bit. I feel her get of the bed as I try to process her words.

We've been dating for six months now and we've never said " I love you ." To each other. I've always known I love her but I just never have said it.

  I hear the door close soon after and I get up and look out the window. I see y/n get into her car and drive off in the rain.

  I hear the my record finishing as Her car drives out of view.

' linger on , your Pale blue eyes'

~

A/n : aye homies . This is crap and it's very short.