Embarrassing moments

Embarrassing moments seen by fans that involve you two.

Italic = you
Bold = them

~

Malcolm:
~ you two were hanging around before you they had to go on stage
~ The fans were hanging out by the stage waiting.
~ you and Malcolm were just chilling and being cute ... the usual.
~ it was almost time to go on so you had to wish Malcolm luck.
~ you guys were standing by the curtain and you didn't know the fans could see you.
~ " good luck baby I love you ." You say as you before kissing him sweetly.
~ " I love you more y/n." He says quickly and kisses you again.
~ the embarrassing part is he jokingly grabs your bum before you can protest to him loving you more.
~ let's just say the fans were S H O O K
~ when pinky got on stage the fans were like UM TF PInKy1!1!1

<>

Ayla :
~ you guys were just hanging around Toronto.
~ you went to a record store and got coffee.
~ you ran into some sweet fans and they wanted a picture with you two.
~ you guys started a friendly conversation with them.
~ one girl complemented Ayla's nails.
~ " thanks , y/n made me get them shorter than normal though." Ayla sighed without thinking about what she just said.
~ S H O O K
~ when you heard it you spit your coffee out everywhere on the sidewalk and started choking.
~ Ayla caught on to what she just said and her face went REDDER than a fire truck.
~ " hehehe well it's been fun but me and Ayla gotta go but it was nice to meet you guys." You nervously chuckle as you pull Ayla away from the group of shocked fans.
~ when you guys got back to the studio you left that conversation out when the boys asked how it was.

<>

Jack:
~ you were on a livestream in your room just asking questions.
~ you have your own following and your Fans are fine with you and Jack and so are his fans.
~ you were just answering some questions about yourself and life, the normal.
( when I say your fans I mean your like Iris kinda like you're just a beautiful b with fans)
~ " Jack is good , I dunno if he's coming over or not sooo." You answer a question and read some more.
~ you're just laying on your bed and watching Netflix while doing the stream.
~ " my favorite YouTuber is probably James Charles ."
~ " hi Brazil , I love you guys." You blow a kiss to the camera for a fan.
~ while you were answering questions you didn't know Jack was coming in your house from practice.
~ he has a key so he just lets himself in.
~ " yeah well right know I'm watching breakfast at Tiffany's , I love Audrey she's so beautiful-" you ramble on answering a question but don't hear jack walking down the hallway, you're interrupted when he walks in.
~ " baby I'm horny." He whines as he walks in cutting you off.
~ you bust out laughing immediately.
~ " why are you laughing, I'm serious y/n I've been thinking about you all practice." He whines again as you continue to laugh.
~ " Jack I'm on a livestream right now." You try to hold on your laugh , this poor bean turns red.
~ fans are going nuts in the comments.
~ " y/n are you joking?" He gulps and you shake your head no and show him your phone.
~ " say hi baby ." You laugh as he holds your phone and reads the comments.
~ he sits down on your bed and quietly says hi to the stream.
~ he lays down on the bed and buries his head into your neck in embarrassment as you continue to read and answer comments.
~ " I'm going to go and cuddle my baby so I'll see you guys." You snort before turning of the live.
~ Jack is really embarrassed but you guys cuddle so it's fine and he gets what he wants ;)

( literally a whole imagine ^ )

<>

Finn:
~ Finn was just on a livestream with nick.
~ you came in and grabbed something.
~ you had to bend over to get it.
~ " Finn I cant find my hair brush." You sigh as you bend over and look in your duffel bag.
~ Finn turns to look to see what you're doing and sees your whole ass.
~ WINk WoNk
~ he gets flustered and the fans can start to tell something is wrong.
~ " y/n I-it's in the bathroom." His voice cracks causing Nick to look over at him and nick sees IT and chuckle softly.
~ " Ohhhh y/n you better get back in here." Nick calls for you.
~ you walk in brushing your hair in your pajamas and let out a 'wut?'
~ " it's n-nothing honey." Finn GULPs and you immediately know something is up.
~ " finny what's wrong ?" You cooe just making it worse.
~ " fuck it we're leaving." Finn says impatiently as he drags you out of the room.
~ as Finn's noodle ass was running away the whole livestream was blowing up with how they saw his uhhhhhh yknow .

~

A/n : lmao idk what this is tbh

One it's Finn's BDAy!
Two thanks for 20k reads I'm shook.