Howling At the Moon

(This part is set before Pam became a villian, and I'm not really too familiar with her story, so I'm sticking to what I know and making the rest up- also adding In my Character... Please don't be mad if I completely screw up Ivy's origin story)

It was my birthday.

I mean, seriously. How cliche can it get? But it was true. It was my sixteenth birthday when- I didn't know it yet- my life changed forever. Well, more than it already had. You see, my parents were dead, and I only had my sister, Pamela (Or Ivy, as I liked to call her, because her favorite plant was Poison Ivy, for some wierd reason), and today was the day I FINALLY got to tour where she worked at the Gotham Plant and Wildlife Research Facility, and maybe even get a job there! While my sister was completely in love with plants of any kind, I was the complete opposite- I loved any animal like it was my own blood. Wolves especially. Cats were a close second, but canines have completely stolen my heart. Where are my manners? My name is Fauna. Oh, I know, funny coincidence with my name there. It literally means animals. Yes, Plural. Ever heard of the Flora and the Fauna? Anyway my name is Fauna. And this is how I became the White Wolf.