Asylum

I grin and bounce a bit on the little cot in my cell, looking across at Abby. "Isn't this exciting? I'm finally caught! Ohhh, this is gonna be so interesting! Doesn't it give you a rush?" Abby raises an eyebrow at me. "You're insane." I laugh and throw my hands up in the air. "Well of course I am, why else would I be in an asylum?" Abby grins and looks out the glass door of the cell. 

   Over the course of the night, a lot more villains are brought in. Penguin had already been jailed, but he was somewhere over where I couldn't see him. Good. He's a prick. Anyways, the people brought in were: Riddler, who looked a little downcast, Joker, accompanied by Harley,  Ivy, who threw a smile my way as she was escorted past, and Catwoman, who winked at me and was put in a cell next to Harley and Ivy. I ran up to the glass and waved, and they waved back. "You know those guys?" I turn to Abby and nod. "Yup! You see Ivy over there? She's my sister. I'm telling you this only because I want to trust you, and also because these rooms aren't monitored and are sound proof." I jump over and sit on my cot again. "Technically, I'm dead. My name is in the books under 'deceased'. So I just go by White Wolf now. When Ivy first saw me, she didn't recognize me. Actually, she tried to kill me." I grin and pull my legs up. "We're good now though." Abby lets out a breath. "Huh." I smile. "Yup! Now. Whaddaya say to causing another Mass Breakout?" I chuckle and pull out my cell phone. I hid it in my boots, which they didn't bother to check.

I still have control of the security measures, you know.

  Abby looks down at the phone in my hand and snorts. "What do you mean? Joker orchestrated the last mass breakout." I glare at her. "Oh, not you too. Anyone here can confirm that It was me who did it. Joker takes all the credit!" I whine. Abby snorts and crosses her arms. "Prove it." I grin. Challenge accepted. "Hang on one moment." I press a few buttons on my phone and put it up to my ear. "Yo! Yes, yes, it's me. Hey, listen up. We're gonna have another breakout soon... just a heads up, dude." Huh. Riddler seems a little downcast. I frown and hang up, then look up at Abby and smile. "Get ready. This should be FUN!"