One Year Later (Ivy's POV)

One Year later

Ivy's POV

(This is when both Poison Ivy and White Wolf have become well known criminals- Ivy has been captured several times, but Fauna still hasn't been caught and nobody knows who she really is)

Great, Arkham Asylum again. Dingy cells and perverted guards trying to hit on me. Sometimes it's annoying to be this beautiful. Well, the upside is Selina and Harley are in here too. "Lunchtime, Freaks!" Shouted a guard from the end of the hallway. All of us were released from our cells into the cafeteria. I got my food- They let me have vegetarian because otherwise I would kill someone- and slid into the seat next to Harley and across from Selina, who for some reason was staring at her food in disbelief. " I HATE Arkham!" Harely wailed. "Mista J isn't here and It's a bore!" " I'm with ya, Harley..." I murmur, taking a bite of salad. " Hey, Selina, What's up? You're staring at your food like it's gonna come ta life!" Harley laughed hysterically at her little joke. Selina picked up a peice of paper from her mashed potatoes and something black from her meatloaf, and handed them to me. The paper read "Meet me at Gotham Church's cemetery, Fauna Wulf's Grave, at 12:00 tommorow. It's time I met some other villians. Bring whomever you like- just not Batman, Selina. I know you have a thing with him." Confused, I looked at the black thing. It was a black throwing knife with a white wolf sillouette. I gasped. White Wolf wanted to meet us? Why? And Why at my sisters grave?

(before you ask, no, Ivy did not know about Fauna's knives. She didn't want Fauna to have weapons because she didn't want her to hurt herself, so she doesn't recognise the knife as Fauna's)