Chapter Nine

Veronica POV

It was Wednesday morning and Carter had decided for me to go get my stuff. 

You may wonder why Carter didn't have a problem with me staying, well I mean I was her best friend but her parents were never home.

Carter has always been the one to hold her emotions in, she knew her parents were barely around but you wouldnt know unless you dug deep.

As we were pulling up to my house, couldnt say my house anymore I wasnt allowed in. My face was hidden by Carter black Nirvana hoodie. I didnt want to face his wrath. 

I heard the tire squeak "We're here" she said in a whispered tone. I looked up and my face dropped, my eyes went wide. 

Everything from books to shoes were thrown out. The lawn had my stuff decorated across it. I jumped out the car as soon as I saw my dad bringing my laptop out. 

"Stop!" I attempted to grab his arm but he back slapped me. 

I fell to ground, everything flashed before my eyes. His eye held so much anger. 

Carter mustve gotten out the car, because I heard her yelling at my sperm donor. He no longer got the right to a father position.

My body was in shocked, he had hit me in public, my hands trembled, my mind went blank. 

I got off the floor and ran my body ached and I just ran. My breathing getting harder. I looked at the place I stopped. The one place I had visted during my depression.

"P3 Grill & Bar"

I looked at Sam, he knew me regularly. 

"Straight Vodka" I said in a sigh

Bad habits die hard

Devin POV

Who would want to hurt someone as beautiful as her?

From the first message I knew I was hooked.

I was finally allowed to leave the hospital. Sam was here packing my stuff up for me. I carried the oxygen tank with me. 

As we got in the car I remember the doctor words.

"We seem to find a tumor in your brain" 

My mind went blanked, I was frozen. I had enough bad luck to begin with. I hated everyone and I hated everything. 

It seems as if everyone I met left me. I wasnt prepared to go back to the old days, sitting alone and getting picked on. 

I wouldnt dare go back to those days.

My eyes became droopy , I could barely breath, I laid my head back and fell asleep.

Veronica POV

*FlashBack*

I was grinding on some boy, I didnt have a care in the world.

The drinks were being given repeatedly, someone was kissing my neck.

I knew I would end up in someone bed.

I suddenly didnt feel so good. 

I pushed the boy off of me and ran to a bathroom. 

Throwing up my dignity and whatever I consumed. 

I laid my head back against the dirty tile and cried. 

He left such a mark on me, 

I pulled down my tights and scratched my thighs. I needed to see blood.

I kept scratching and going deeper till

I saw the red blood, it dripped slowly and it felt good.

I wanted all the pain to go away.

Between drinks and  self harm  I would forget what happened that night,

*End of Flashback*

HEEEEYYYY GUYSSS

soooo I know I would change the story into fictional instead of a true story. But the moral is still the same. So please please keep reading. Comment and Vote

xoxoxoxoxoxo Jestinee