Chapter Nineteen

Carter POV

It was hitting one am and we have yet to hear from Veronica. She was being stubborn but at the same time I missed her.

She didnt mean to kiss Blake, she doesnt even like Blake, she was being vulnerable and drunk. I was mad because she broke a promise. I asked for one thing on my birthday and she couldnt deliver.

We had finally got every body out the house, I was exhausted from being an emotional wreck, I just wanted to curl up and sleep.

I tugged on Blake arm indicating for him to follow me, with a quick nod to Cael we walked up the stairs, he removed his shirt and I took off my shoes.

We werent ready for all the sex yet, we just wanted to be comfortable.

I sighed laying down, knowing in the morning I would regret not removing the make up and just not caring, Blake laid down and put his arm around me.

His body was warm and felt like home, he whispered into my ear

"she didnt mean it and you know it"

his words soothed deep into my soul, he was right, I just grabbed his arm and brought him closer.

Veronica POV

I turned and felt the crack of my back, this floor was no where near comfortable. I looked up to see Liam.

His hair was messily tossled around, his mouth slightly opened, he mustve fell asleep without a shirt on.

His left leg stuck out from underneath the blanket, his chest was barely covered.

He looked like a goddess

"your eye fucking me right now"

I laughed and grabbed my bag, hurrily running to the bathroom before he saw me look like a big red fuzzy troll

A girl about my age or a year younger than me with straight shoulder length light brown hair, it had blonde streaks in it, her eyes were wide and they were grey and blue. She was about an inch shorter than me considering im 5'2.S She had freckles dance across her face.

Her outfit contained of a red tanktop and black skinny jeans, she seemed really shy since she saw my face and ran off.

Confusion ran through my face, I quickly walked into the bathroom.

Cleaning up left over make up on my face and brushing my teeth, I threw my hair into a messy bun, walking out the room.

"Hi , Oh my god I missed you!"

I heard a voice, it was coming from downstairs, I walked down the stairs and looked over to see Liam holding a dark brown hair short girl about 5'4, her hair reached her bra strap and I couldnt see anything else.

I quickly walked back up the stairs and grabbed a pair of shorts and my hoodie to put on, I quickly threw on my toms and walked back down stairs with my bag in my hand

I didnt want to be here while he had his girlfriend over, too awkward.

I bumped into Liam on my way out the door, mysterious girl sat on the couch,

"Where you going?" He asked

I hinted towards his girlfriend

"Id rather not intrude thanks though"

He started to laugh

I quickly walked out of the room, and out the house ready to skate away

"Veronica!"

He called after me but I continue to ignore him as I fumbled around for my phone

"Veronica!"

He grabbed my arm

"Thats my sister"

He said in a calm tone, he must really didnt want me to leave.

"What?"

heeeeeeey guyyysss

okay so this week really has sucked. & I will try to post more often sorry guys

xoxoxoxxoxo Jestinee