Chapter Twenty Three

Veronica POV

The smile on his lips sent a shiver down my spine , I was disgusted in myself.

"Aaron" I said in a calm tone, I never called Dr. Johnson a doctor. Because a doctor wouldn't ever do this to a patient.

"What brings you" he asked

"I need more and I need to stay a night here tonight"

"What do I get in return"

I bit my tongue and grabbed the hem of my jacket pulling it off exposing the tank top that was too tight currently .

His eyes scanned my body, the amusement in his eye made me sick.

He walked behind me locking the door, I gulped my saliva back as he came and touched my shoulders.

His hands roamed my body squeezing while his lips were sucking away at my neck.

He pulled my tank top straight over , I turned my head, he began pulling down my shorts.

My body was exposed , i felt out of place and uncomfortable.

I can't go back to Liam's currently not with Heidi there and Carters is out of the question.

I had to do what I did best, make it through.

He began unbuckling his belt , I looked at him with confusion. He never did that before.

"What are you doing?"

He grinned at me

"Your sixteen, your mature, it's time we go all the way"

I backed up in horror, he dropped his pants exposing all of him.

I was not about to lose my virginity to a 40 year old man.

"No" I stated , I began looking around for my clothes

He pushed me against the wall, hands over my head, his body weighed me down.

"Oh don't be like that , your going to enjoy it bitch"

I gritted my teeth trying to fight back and he began to kiss me all over.

With one hand holding mines, and the other tracing my underwear.

As cliche as it was, I kicked him in his little buddy, grabbing his coat and taking off out the room.

The coat barely covered my ass, but I was at no pace to stop.

My curly hair bounced everywhere as I passed the nurses bumping in to everywhere

I slammed through the doors and fell down the stairs.

I didn't stop though, I wanted to get away.

I stood in the middle of the street, nearly 9pm, half naked, and without a phone.

I was screwed

Cael POV

I sat on the couch, the past couple days have been hell. I haven't been sleeping, Carter keeps trying to find her, and none of Veronica family is answering the phone.

The doorbell rings, I shot up hoping it will be Veronica.

"Ver-" I said opening the door.

It was Sierra, Carter friend she looked at me in shock.

I knew Sierra for a while , Carter always had her over before she moved away.

"Hey, um, I moved back here"

She stated.

I stared at her in bewilderment , opening the door wider.

She smiled , as she saw me

"nice to see you too Cael" she says as she starts up the stairs.

Sierra was back.

Heeeeey Guysssss

So here the next chapter

It was a filler chapter

Hope you enjoy

Xoxoxoxoxoxo

Jestinee