Chapter Six

After my little episode I walked myself home, hopefully my father won’t be there. My outfit would sure enough get my grounded.

I felt so small and confused. This wasn’t the Veronica that spent months trying to rebuild herself and Cael strolls on into her life and suddenly breaks her down again.

As I was passing the stop sign to my house, I saw my dad black Cadillac in the drive way, he must’ve come home early. Did I really feel like going home? 

I didn’t want to deal with his wrath; I turned around and walked to the neighborhood park, sitting on the swing

Music was blaring into my ears; I just stared out into the open field. The park was empty due to the rain; my wrist was stinging with pain. I ignored everything and just sung.

“Nobody's gonna love you if

You can't display a way to capture this

Nobody's gonna hold your hand

And guide you through

No it's up for you to understand

Nobody's gonna feel your pain

When all is done

And it's time for you to walk away

So when you have today

You should say all that you have to say”

Carter POV

Here we go again; Cael knew what he did to Veronica. He knew that she was sensitive. He was like a big wound on her.

It took months for her to go back to normal and Cael just stabbed her again. I couldn’t sit there and watch my brother destroy my best friend.

I marched up the stairs, dreadfully remembering what exactly happen on those stairs. I didn’t even knock I just opened the door. 

Cael was sitting on his bed flipping through channels, the mysterious girl walked out the bathroom. Her whole appearance set me off.

She was about 5’4; she had brown hair that was ombre into blonde. She was skinny with hazel eyes. The red dress clung to her skin, we looked at each other. Suddenly all I said was red.

I grabbed her by her hair and dragged her out the room. All the pain that Cael caused Veronica needed to be vented out, I didn’t stop when she started clawing at my arms.

I let it happen and pushed her out the door. “If I ever see you again, I’ll be ten times worse” I said, she obviously got the memo. Because she huffed and walked to her car with the last strand of dignity she had. 

Cael was standing there with anger all throughout his eyes.

“Why, why’d you do it?” I asked him

He just shrugged and walked away

Cael POV

*The night before*

I had just arrived at MJ house, I didn’t tell anyone I was coming. As time passed by I saw a little red head dancing around. 

At first it crossed my mind that it was Veronica, but that couldn’t have been true, when I left she had black hair. 

The red head was small and had curves in all the right places. She didn’t wear a dress like most girls did at the party. Her shorts fitted her nicely.

I grabbed onto her dancing to her hips, which fit perfectly on my hands. I started to suck on her neck, the moan that left her mouth made me know she wanted more. I let my hands travel everywhere on her body.

She turned around those eyes met mines, the one girl that I knew like the back of my hand. Veronica.

Her eyes were wide, and she was at a loss of words. She pushed me off of her. “Come on babe, don’t be like that” I said with so much amusement. 

“Don’t you ever touch me again” she said with so much hatred. 

When she grabbed Carter and ran off, I needed someone to get my mind off of things. Next thing I knew I was waking up with someone in my bed.

Me and the girl obviously did some things, because she was naked. I woke her up and told her to get dressed; my door was suddenly busted open.

Veronica stood there in shock; I just walked up and close the door. What was I suppose to do?

Devin POV

It had been hours since I heard from the mystery girl on Wattpad. Her bio was simple and she didn’t give too much away. 

Her profile picture set me off, her eyes twinkle in such a beautiful way. Her smile was genuine and she looked happy. 

From the messages I could tell something had happen. But what do I do?

Should I ask her about it or just leave it alone.

I couldn’t stand just sitting there. I walked out into the living room and sat with Sam.

Me and Sam were extremely close, considering he was my brother. We sat and started to watch a movie, I ended up falling asleep.

I woke up to a message from the mystery girl.

As I began to look at what she wrote, I saw I had a hickey on my arm.

I looked up and saw Sam sitting there laughing his ass off. 

We ended up wrestling around. Totally forgetting I had a message.

Heeeeey guysssss so here chapter six

I wanted to get everyone opinion on what happen that night which is why there four POV , please remember Cael is not a bad guy! Comment and Vote

xoxoxooxoxoxo Jestinee