Chapter Seventeen

*Flashback*

The dripping of the water came out, I was fighting the guards.

“Let me go! Let me go! I don’t belong here”

The needle got pressed into my skin, everything became drowsy. 

“Cae-“

I was out.

Veronica Pov

Me and mysterious boy walked off the bus. Hand in hand. I was trusting my life in the hands of a stranger, but I didn’t care. 

I wanted to be reckless, I did not want to be there, matter of fact I refuse to go back. 

We were laughing about the sidewalk how it was terrible to have head phones in and walking at the same time. 

The song blared through the headphones 

“I don't mind letting you down easy

But just give it time

If it don't hurt now then just wait, just wait a while

You're not the big fish in the pond no more

You are what they're feeding on

So what are you gonna do when the world don't orbit around you?

Ain't it fun living in the real world

Ain't it good being all alone”

We didn’t care what people thought about us, we just wanted to be far away.

I let his hand guide us to wherever our destination. My mind looked at all the lights that twinkled around us. The area was unfamiliar and the place looked too expensive for my budget. But it was nice. 

He lead me to a house, it was two stories and the outside garden was freshly cut considering it was 10pm at night, I walked in and was greeted by darkness. He obviously knew his way around the house. 

I didn’t hear a sound from anywhere in the house, he led me up the stairs to the room on the right. 

He led me into a room which was simple. It was dark of course until he clicked on a desk light. He sat on his unmade bed. I took that time to observe him, there was hole in the left knee of his jeans, his hair was messily ruffled, he looked totally in control. 

I observed the room, a couple of shirts thrown on the floor, the bed was pushed to the farthest wall, his desk had a computer on it next to it was “The Perks of being a Wallflower”. To be honest that book was the only thing that saved me. Charlie was strong and an inspiration. 

He tapped the bed indictating to sit with him. I smiled and sat down.

“Veronica” Handing out my hand

“Liam” he shooked my hand

This boy was different

Cael Pov

I missed her. It had been two hours and even her mom hasn’t heard from her. It took a while before we actually got ahold of her. But she didn’t sound too worried considering the past.

Carter was sitting next to me in terror, I felt like it was my fault. I called her a whore and it wasn’t right. 

Although she should’ve never kissed blake. 

Blake was trying to comfort Carter, it was obviously not working.

I sat down “It will be fine, she probably okay”

Heeeeey GUYSSSSSS

We made a new guy! Yay , I bet he a cutie. Lol, help me pick a actor for him. Message me loves.

Comment Vote 

THIS IS NOT A 1D BOOK! I just liked his name.

XOXOXOXOXOXO Jestinee