Chapter Eleven

Spelling errors !

Carter POV

I hated Veronica going through this problems. She was the closet thing I had to a sister considering Caeleb.

Who is a total douchehole but its all good, he my brother and I love him sometimes.

Today was my sixteen birthday and I knew Veronica was not going to be drunk. She promised and she has never broken a promise. Which is why we were so close.

Time to get ready.

Veronica POV

It was Caeleb and Carter birthday me and Blake had it all planned out.

As I was putting up the stupid banner, jamming to Shower, I almost slipped which caused me to burst into a gasp of giggles.

" All I know is there something about ya'

Got me feeling like I cant live without ya'

Anytime someone mentions ya name

I be feeling as if im around ya'

Aint no words to describe you baby

All I know is that you take me high

Can you tell that ya drive me crazy

Cause I cant get you outta my mind

Think of ya when I am going to bed

When I wake up, think of you again

You are my homie, lover, and friend

Exactly why, you light me up inside like the fourth of july

Whenever youre around I always seem to smile

And people ask me how well youre the reason why

Im dancing in the mirror singing in the shower

La da de La da da La da da"

The music was bursting through the speakers, the back ground was covered in balloons and confetti.

I felt accomplished, I proudly got off the stool and walked in the house to get ready.

I was sweaty and my hair felt dead, the curls sticking in all different places.

I closed my eyes and began dancing really embarrassing if I may add to the song when I heard a chuckle

"Still cant dance to save your life" Cael voice intruppted my thoughts

"I could dance circle around you"

"Oh I would love to see you try Ronnie"

My nickname felt like a stab to my chest. I narrowed my eyes and thought of a comeback

"Save me a dance then" I smirked happily and walked away.

I could feel his eyes burning holes into my back.

I walked in to Carter kissing Blake.

My eyes were blinded. I yelled back and almost fell over my own foot.

"Shit" I heard Blake yell

"PDA DUDE PDA ! MY VIRGIN EYES! OH GOD IT BURNS " I may have been exgarrating but hey thats my best friend.

Carter just sat there red as a tomato and Blake was looking as if I had intruppted something good.

"Carter we leave now" I firmly said and grabbed her wrist dragging her to guest room. Considering it was currently my room.

Once she was seated I grabbed our dresses and shoes and laid them out.

"We dress then you explain" I said

I heard her chuckle as I was debating on what earrings to wear.

I wore a mint green skirt with a black crop top that had Gelini Paris on it, then added black stockings and black pumps. Thanks to Carter my hair was straightened back down and curled at the ends. My eyes popped due to the wing eye liner I put on. To be honest I looked attractive.

Carter wore a black leather tank top dress, with a gold belt around the waist. After minutes of arguing she was forced to wear stilletos that were closed toes and measly 3 inches tall. Her dirty blonde hair fell into curls and she wore a black beanie over it. Carter looked amazing.

While she was applying lip gloss to her lips, I took that time to message Devin

Party, heels suck! POOP!

He replied "I bet you look gorgeous" His comment made me blush

"Okay here what happen"

I sat down preparing to listen to the story

Cael POV

I grabbed the cologne off the counter, my outfit was simple I had tan skinny jeans on with a white v neck that said "Rated", a grey beanie pulled over my dirty blonde hair and black vans. I stay true to my skater ways.

Carter living here was absloute torture, I didnt know whether to apologize or to avoid her. I didnt mean to do that to her, I was just so young and I couldnt have helped it.

I wish I could take it all back

But as of right now time to party

HEEEEY GUYS!

Okay so its Carter & Cael birthday and I am so excited. Happy birthday LOSERS! Your still my favorites though.

Comment & Vote

spelling errors ! Don't judge

I love you guys

xoxooxoxoxox Jestinee