10

(I'm posting this message in this chapter of this book, and in the next chapter in my book TM, sorry if you see it twice)

Hi! So, if you are following me you've probably seen some weird and random things on my message board lately because of wattpads new update. I've been counting down until today, which is my birthday! A lot of people seemed interested to know what I was counting down to, so I wanted to make it a little more exciting than just saying that. So, that's why you're getting this update today. I am still on a break, which I again am sorry for, things are still busy but I did want to do this for you guys and I hope that you enjoy it. Anyways, thanks for reading, and thanks to the people who have already wished me a happy birthday today haha. Enjoy the new chapter!

"That's a rude way to introduce yourself to someone you've just met," Logan mentioned, Roman still searching for the source of the voice. "I do have a name, and I'm actually a person. Just... a dead one. But you should know that after all of that eavesdropping you were doing."

"This... This isn't real." Roman shook his head, looking back to Patton as Virgil. "Right? Please tell me I'm imagining this. You-you're the crazy ones, not me!"

"Oh yeah, we're the crazy ones. We were just trying to help out our friend, you're the one obsessing over other people's private business!" Virgil snapped, crossing his arms and glaring at Roman. "I mean really, what's worse? Us trying to solve the murder of our friend, or you, literally stalking us?"

"I was curious! I didn't think you guys were actually hiding a real ghost!" Roman argued, the two of them going back and forth for a while. Patton stepped in between the two of them, trying to stop the arguing.

"Guys, its too late now anyways!" He shouted over them, both of them stopping to look at him. "He already knows about Logan, so there's no point in getting mad at him now."

"He still stalked and harassed us! You don't think he should feel even a little bad about that?" Virgil insisted, and Patton frowned.

"Well..." He mumbled, glancing over at Roman, both of them waiting for Patton's answer. "That... that wasn't the nicest thing to do," Patton answered, seeing Roman scowl at the response.

"I didn't do anything wrong!" Roman insisted, and once again the arguing started up between him and Virgil. Both of them talked over each other, their loud bickering blocking out Patton entirely as he tried to tell them to stop fighting, that it wasn't getting them anywhere.

It was only when Roman felt someone touching his chest to push him away from Virgil that he remembered anything about the ghost. Roman yelped, falling backwards and nearly falling over completely. However, Logan had caught his arm before he could, keeping him pulled up. Roman took a minute to process what had just happened, nervously straightening up as Virgil and Patton watched him, Patton seeming relieved while Virgil just looked like he wanted to push Roman over again.

"This is actually real," Roman mumbled, looking in front of him to where he assumed Logan still was. "There's an actual ghost in the school... holy shit."

"Yes, but again I do have a name." Logan said, and Roman nodded, trying to remember.

"Right.. uh, Logan?" He asked, remembering Patton and Virgil bringing up the name before. He brought his hand up carefully, pausing and looking in front of him curiously. "Can I..?"

"Why don't I just become visible instead, so you can see me?" Logan suggested, not too keen on being touched by someone he barely knew.

"You can do that?" Roman questioned, and instead of answering Logan decided to just go ahead and start. Roman watched with wide eyes as Logan began to form in front of him, grinning to himself.