Chapter 3 (Part 2)

WARNING: IM NOT GETTING TO DETAILED IN THIS CHAPTER BUT LETS JUST SAY YOU AND LAUREN HAVE WELL YOU KNOW.. So yeah.

*Y/N's POV*

"I'm still waiting!" I say I as we get on the bus. "Don't have to wait much longer." Lauren says, holding my hand. We finally get to the hotel and we get in the room. Lauren pushes me into the bed and hovers over me. "You ready?" She whispers. I just nod, she starts moving her hips against mine. I throw my head back and I felt her lips go for my neck.

-20 mins later-

"Holy shit Lauren!" I breathe, putting my clothes on. "Come here!" She says I kiss her. She Hugs me, "Hey the girls wanna go out and eat!" She says, as we head down toward their rooms. "HEY!!" Camila Yells, hugging me and Lauren like she hadn't seen us in years. "Let's go!" Ally says, we walk down to the car and there's fans waiting. Lauren can read me so well. "Y/N, Calm down. It's okay." I hear her say, then there it is, the hate. Flown right in my face. "OKAY, STOP!" Lauren screams, all the fans shut up, I jump and so do the girls. "Everyone of you hate on my girlfriend! I'm getting tired of it! I see so much hate about her all over Tumblr, Twitter, EVERY WAY! Do you really think she deserves that, she's so beautiful. Can't you tell? Can't you also see I'm happy, y'all say you want us to be happy! But yet when you see one of us in a realtionship, you jump in and hate on them. And you paps, you invade our personal lives, not caring whether you hurt a person or not! And all of you, who say you are our fans, when you sit in hate all the time on our boyfriends or girlfriends, like me! I get you love Camren or any other ship names in this group. But when your in a group, and people ship you and another bandmate like you ship me and Camila! Knowing I'm taken. Well it makes it ten times worse. I love Y/N, with everything I have, you all should respect that, if your our fans. Because I love her, the girls love her. She treats me amazing, we both would do anything for each other! So back the hell off her!! GOD!!" Lauren finishes, everyone claps, even the paps. "I love you!" I say, kissing her. We then get in the car to go eat.

-Back at the hotel-

*Lauren's POV*

"Thank you Lauren. I love you!" Y/N says smiling up at me."I love you too, but don't say thank you. I did it because I love you. And you should be treated better from all of them!" I say kissing her cheek. "HEY, you missed!" She says, smiling. "Oops, sorry about that." I say going to kiss her but she moves. "Y/N, give me a kiss!" I say, whining. "What to you say?" She says, sticking out her tongue. "Please?" I ask, and she kisses me. "Wanna watch a scary movie?" I ask, her eyes grow wide. "Only if you protect me!" She says, "always will!" I say, putting in the movie. "Come here baby!" I say wrapping my arms, around her protectively. "Lauren?" She says looking at me, "Yes Y/N?" I say, turning my head toward her. "I love you So much!" She says, I press my lips onto hers and, we fall asleep.

A/N: GO LAUREN!!! LMAO!! WOW, 3 chapters down in a day!(: I'm sorry I was gonna update tomorrow but I couldn't sleep, so I thought well, I'll update my for you all! Glad you guys are liking it!(:

❤️❤️❤️I LOVE YOU All!❤️❤️❤️