Chapter 14

As Lauren carried me bridal style, I was thinking how to I tell Lauren I still kinda love Ryan Too..

*Y/N's POV*

As I'm cuddled up in my bunk with Lauren. I realized I have to tell her about Ryan. Why I cried and ran off.. That reason was one, because he was abusive, two he cheated, and three I still loved him too. "Lauren.." I started, she turned to face me. "I have to explain something to you." I said tears forming in my eyes. "Lauren, I ran past you and the girls. Because that guy, well I dated him 3 months before we started dating. And... The reason I cried and ran off. Is one because, he abused me.. Two, because he cheated on me, and..and." I stuttered to get the last one out. "I still.. Kinda, love him." I said quiet. "Y/N look at me." She demands, I just roll over and feel ashamed of myself. I felt her arms wrap around my waist and settle at my stomach. I tried to push her away, I just couldn't. I told her i kinda loved my ex boyfriend back. "Don't fight it.." She whispered in my ear, I shivered by that action. I felt her breathe on the back of my neck. Then I felt the most warmest lips kiss my earlobe. 'Lauren god, don't do this to me!' I screamed in my head.

*Lauren's POV*

I was doing everything to get Y/N to look at me. She finally turned around to face me, "Haha, I got you to look at me babe!" I said chuckling. "Damn it Lauren, your so hot even after what I told you!" She said grinning at. I didn't care what she just told me about the guy, She was all mine. I loved her with every bone, and every organ in my body. They all worked because of her. "Because, my body works for you and only you. I know you think the same thing! You can't fool me babe. You may still kind love him. But I'll fight for you till the end. No matter if Johnny Depp walked through the damn door and asked me to be his girlfriend. I'd said no cause the heart right here." I said grabbed her hand and placing it on my heart, she smiled at me. "You feel that, well that beating right there. It beats for you, it goes crazy when you kiss me, when you touch me, when you say I love you, when we get close, when we have fun, when we hold hands, and most of all when we stare at each other with so much love and passion." I said smiling at her, kissing her, not a rough kiss. But, a loving, passionate kiss. "I love you Lauren." She says, wrapping her arms around my neck, pulling my in for another kiss. She lays on top of me cuddling her face into my neck, molding our bodies together as one. I wrap my arms around her waist. Running my hand lightly on her lower back. I love when we cuddle like this. Suddenly the bunk curtain flys up and I turn to see Dinah standing there in 'awe'. I just roll me eyes at her. "I can't help it y'all are the cutest. #Y/SN (Your Ship Name). "Thank you Dinah!" Y/N mumbled from the crook of my neck. Not once unburying her face from my neck. "Dinah it's 11:30 am for god sake. We are tired as hell, please go to bed so we can sleep." I say, Dinah groans and walks away, I pull the bunk curtain back, for privacy. "Your so cute when your sassy!" Y/N mumbles raising her head to give me a goodnight kiss. "I'm so happy with you Y/N. I wanna marry you one day." I say, closing my eyes. I felt her smile from my neck. "You make me happy to, and I wanna marry you too." She said, before we both drifted to sleep. Ready for the big day ahead of us tomorrow. We are going to go to one of our first places to preform. The Orange County fair, I'm super excited because me and Y/N are gonna go explore around the fair, talk with some fans, and ride some rides. But first comes soundcheck. Like always, I don't mind tho, I'm living my dream with my beautiful girlfriend, and four of my best friends.

A/N: Did you guys like it! Hope so. This is such a sweet chapter, I got teary eyed writing the whole Lauren POV. What's yours and Lauren's ship name. This is scary guys mines is like camren but instead mines (Kasren) only missing the 'm' is that weird or what? 😕