Chapter 10

A/N: This chapters gonna be kinda short sorry. I'm with my grandma, cause she had surgery.

*Y/N's POV*

"Well, hell. Do all the girls like me more than a friend." I said to myself. I decide to stop by my friend David's house. I knocked on the door. "Y/N! Hey I haven't seen you for like 7 months. You look good." He said I hugged him and walked in. "Thanks! Your not that bad yourself!" I said sitting down on the couch. "Thanks, so I heard. Your dating the famous Lauren Jauregui." He said, I let out a sigh. "Well, Lauren and I, also Camila have been fighting and they both having feelings for me, but Lauren's my actually girlfriend. Well, now Dinah also has a small feeling for me. I don't know what to do David!" I said, he began to lean in. For some reason I didn't stop him and we kissed soon it turned into making out, I quickly snapped into reality the girls were probably worried as hell. "David, I should go!" I said, "Bye! That was fun." He said hugging me, I felt uncomfortable now. I just sighed and walked out.

*Lauren's POV*

"Dinah you said she'd be here an hour ago!" I shouted. "Lo, calm down she's coming." Dinah said looking out the window. The door was soon opened. "Hey guys." Y/N said soft. She's usually loud. "What's wrong?" I asked hugging her. "Nothing.." She said soft again. She's lying. "Don't lie please." I begged. "Fine, come talk to me in the bathroom." She said, I followed her. "Lauren, I..l.. I'm sorry." She stuttered out. "Why?" I said, getting worried. "I just made out with my friend David." She said, I gasped. Oh yeah, must I say, David is a player, liar, prick. Just like Luis. "Why?!" I said tears about to pour. "I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking. I love you Lauren I promise." She said. "Y/N, you made out with someone else.." I said, the tears slowly coming out. "Lauren, I know. But you had SEX with Luis the guy that tried to kill me. I still forgave you even after that. Can't you forgive me?" She said begging. "I forgive you." I said. She walked to the bathroom door and locked it. "I'm gonna show you how much I love you!" She said pushing me against the wall.

*Camila's POV*

Me and Dinah were walking around the studio. We passed by the bathroom to ease drop. We heard sex noises. My fist clenched in angry, I knew Y/N wasn't mine. But I still love her, we began to continue our walk. I looked our at Dinah and she looked jealous as well. "Hey, Dinah are you jealous?" I asked, she blushed. "Awh, your jealous. But, wait. Why are you jealous?" I said, looking confused. "Camila, I love her too. I know me nor you can have her. But, what you don't know, Is we have a less chance now to get Y/N!" She said, her head dropped. "Wait why?" I asked, confused yet again. "Luis, he's coming for her Everywhere she is he is! Come look at the window, and see." She said, I almost choked on my water. Went went to the window, and she pointed at a car. It had two guys in it. One was Luis, the other one had brown hair, and was tan, with a SnapBack. "Wait! I know that other guy. Y/N told me about how the two of them dated in the 9th grade. And he black mailed her for being bi. His names David!" I said, I couldn't believe it. Y/N was their prey. And they weren't giving up anytime soon. "Camila wait! Remember when I was ease dropping. Y/N said she was with a David, and they made out." Dinah said, I choked on my water again. "Dinah, we gotta do something." I said, she nodded.

A/N: PLOT TWIST MUCH?! How you guys like it? I think I'm glad on how this is turning out. I know there wasn't a lot of Lauren/You in this chapter, but. Trust me there will be next chapter! Also sorry for mistakes in was In a hospital waiting room for 5 hours today. I'm really tired and stuff!(: